• Creep
  • Creep's Avatar Topic Author
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
  • slovakian marbler
  • Thank you received: 6
15 Dec 2018 12:07 #1
Hello, here is a thing I would like to talk about:

So, I have been recently demotivated for the game, I don't find it interesting anymore and it isn't fun, I have been dealing with real life issues as well, such as stress, depression, school problems, and more. It has been amazing for a long time when I played with a lot of people, especially in multiplayer, which I had a good career of. I have been playing Marble Blast in general for over 10 years, which is an incredibly long time, only reason why I kept playing is the community behind it. Making videos has been fun back then, but I eventually got lazy and lacked it by a lot, and then showed a last video a few weeks ago and quit YouTube. Once again, I would like to thank everyone who stuck with me until the very end, but I think it's really a time to quit, and no, I'm not participating in FoC, due to oovious reasons above, well, I'll still be active in the community, but not in the game, but I can say one word to PQ, goodbye...

-Creep

Roll in the crackball.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jean, CylinderKnot
The topic has been locked.
  • Jean
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • The only Maltese MB Player
  • Thank you received: 20
15 Dec 2018 12:16 #2
Sucks to see you go, I've enjoyed every second of the time we played multiplayer together since you were such an amazing competitor, but all good things come to an end. I'm glad you will still stick around in the community and see what's going on. And I'm forever grateful for the time you took playing with me when I sucked all the way back in April this year. You truly were an amazing talent in both Singleplayer and Multiplayer.

If you don't like camping, go for all spawns, then boom no camping :D

be cool and watch my glorious videos and you get pat
www.youtube.com/channel/UCdizPA26rBvNfxQrpaJZqyw
The following user(s) said Thank You: CylinderKnot, Creep
  • Thank you received: 0
16 Dec 2018 19:04 - 16 Dec 2018 19:05 #3
you should be happy tbh, now creep cant beat your wrs on my levels. *THIS IS A JOKE BTW CREEP*
Last edit: 16 Dec 2018 19:05 by endl3ss.
  • Creep
  • Creep's Avatar Topic Author
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
  • slovakian marbler
  • Thank you received: 6
14 Feb 2019 20:24 #4
I think you all get what is going on.

Recently, I have been experiencing extreme issues with drama and controversy I have done in this community, and I was convinced by myself that I should leave a never come back, as I don't want to have anything more with this. You may keep hating me, but at least leave me alone, if you attempt to DM me, you're getting blocked without exception. As I said, I'll be pernamently leaving, so I'm asking you, admins, ban me, just do it, I deserve the ban for the controversy I have done, I might as well just go. I'm sorry for this, obviously, but knowing you won't accept my apology.

Sincerely,
- Creep

Roll in the crackball.
  • Thank you received: 401
17 Feb 2019 23:03 - 17 Feb 2019 23:06 #5
We're sorry to see you go, Creep!

(Also, I'm locking this topic to prevent further drama.)

"You know you've spelled something wrong when the only search results are Jeff convos" - HiGuy
Last edit: 17 Feb 2019 23:06 by Derpky.
Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.761 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.