This board contains threads from which new levels can be downloaded.

Each level creator is to have one thread where he posts all information pertaining to his levels.

Any other or extra threads will be deleted.

file NaCl586's Levels [NEW: Clockwork]

• RDs.The-dts-guy
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • Blender pls
  • Thank you received: 188
12 Aug 2017 12:33 #91
Slowly getting arround playing your levels so here's the first batch.
I mostly liked naturous PQ remakes, they were done well and fit the theme.

Quick feedback (note: havent played most of these in GLC):

Beneath the waterfall: Really nice level, map was interesting, mostly fun to run through (maybe terrain was too high in some places which slowed down me a bit too much) My only complaint is that there were just too many gems, this would be good quota level for that number but for regular gem collection you don't need gem in every corner. Look at pathways in MBG, only about 70ish percent of level has gems and rest are just sub-paths to aid movement and pathfinding.

Grassland hopping:
Just too hard for my taste, couldn't finish it and gave up quite quickly, also I saw you used the old log model from MBA, I will definitely PQ'ise it.

Mini friction2: Nice and cute level, loved everything about it, even creative tightrope section :D, it's also one of rare levels that instead of going upwards go downwards and works gameplay wise from restricting players from tacking unfair shortcuts.

Treetrunk Clamber: Would be nice If I could finish this, moving platforms are just bit too fast, almost as if all of them have 1000ms to next, the first moving platform was fine but 2nd was just wayy too fast. Shame, otherwise really good and fun level. :/

Traditional fish cadges: This level still suffers from same issue it suffered in mbp version, the 1 trim wide tightropes are just too thin to be fun, they are overlapping and are placed in odd angles which makes it even worse, 2 trim wide tightropes would be fine with overlapping and skewed angle but one is too small IMO.

Will get arround playing rest of your latest levels soon. Looking forward for more! :)

Some guy that does DTS shapes and levels.

AWESOME time HINT : When making PQ level place your custom interiors and textures in platinum/data/interiors_pq/custom
makes life easier for you and everyone else :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: NaCl586

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• NaCl586
  • NaCl586's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • An Ordinary Marble Blaster
  • Thank you received: 70
25 Jun 2020 12:31 - 26 Jun 2020 05:58 #92
Clockwork

Difficulty: Advanced

Level Desc: Time is ticking in this utopia of rotation in hell! Can you survive the cogs and gears madness before you run out of time?
Platinum Time: 2:15.00
Ultimate Time: 1:50.00

Download Link: drive.google.com/file/d/1gCP4cuNCETOg-os...AEB/view?usp=sharing

I didn't mean to create another utopia of translation and rotation, but I think I just accidentally made another one..

I'm just an ordinary marble blaster who like to create new and unusual things.

Creator of the Marble Blast GLC series
Check out and download my custom levels here .
Check out my original musics in this thread and in my soundcloud here .
Last edit: 26 Jun 2020 05:58 by NaCl586.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.907 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.