This board contains threads from which new levels can be downloaded.

Each level creator is to have one thread where he posts all information pertaining to his levels.

Any other or extra threads will be deleted.

file Buzzmusic's levels (NEW: The Devil)

• ChaosUnown
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • MB Graphic/Interior Designer
  • Thank you received: 5
01 Jul 2012 02:22 #241
The Orange Forest is a challenging level, but I love the design; it's really creative!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Buzzmusic
  • Buzzmusic's Avatar Topic Author
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • I make levels and songs.
  • Thank you received: 145
03 Aug 2012 23:29 #242
Download link: www.mediafire.com/?gkdk84knnu9et7p

Here is a level I've been working on for a while called City Exploration! It was made in the LE and I was going for a scenic style to explore. It also uses a cool gravity code. I hope you enjoy it! - Buzzmusic100

Note: You need the CLA interiors to play this level. And it may take a while to load because of all the interiors.

All posts from my account that were made before July 29 2013 are from the point of view of my dad unless it states otherwise.

• eNetro
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Skilled PlatinumQuest Player
  • Thank you received: 49
04 Aug 2012 00:59 #243
Where can I find the interior called, giantgreenbuzz2.dif?

Awesome Hint:

Since the Awesome Time/Score is secret, you will have to beat it in order to find out what it is. Just practice every day, and be ready to keep pressing the 'Restart' button...A LOT!

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
04 Aug 2012 01:32 #244
Sorry. Download it again. I just changed the link.

All posts from my account that were made before July 29 2013 are from the point of view of my dad unless it states otherwise.

• Thank you received: 0
04 Aug 2012 15:10 #245
Going to DL this now.

• Ralph
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Matan's Fervent Fan
  • Thank you received: 136
05 Aug 2012 13:18 #246
All of these levels are awesome !

You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure Marble Blast isn't one of 'em.
Instagram : ralphfrommb

• Thank you received: 91
06 Aug 2012 02:46 #247
City Exploration:

Originality: 8/10 - the interiors themselves are good but the gravity mechanic makes this level much better

Replayability: 8/10 - it's one of the few levels that aren't frustrating to play over and over again until you finish, but after that, it loses some of its replay value

Gameplay: 9/10 - all the casual fun of a LE level with a huge space to speed around in, and then the gravity changer to allow huge jumps and hits without fear of going OOB

Appearance: 7/10 - it looks great for something put together in the LE and the style is good

Final score = 32/40 = 8/10

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
06 Aug 2012 03:23 #248
Thanks nobody! I love hearing reviews!
- Buzzmusic100

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
18 Aug 2012 22:07 #249
Download link: www.mediafire.com/?sgse4at3ska6rfd

Here is my latest level, Racer's World. A large level meant for going fast! I hope you enjoy! - Buzzmusic100

Par time: 2:10.00
Platinum time: 1:55.00
Ultimate time: 1:45.00

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
11 Sep 2012 00:37 #250
Download link: www.mediafire.com/?saavqnsiun2ey1f

My latest level Attraction and Repulsion is finally done! Have fun with all of the new challenges for fans, magnets, and tornados. I hope you are blown away by this level! - Buzzmusic100

PT: 2:10.00
UT: 1:40.00

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
11 Sep 2012 17:05 #251
I played a few of your latest levels because I've always felt bad I barely played any of yours (and you made so maaaany). So I got unlazy Here are my comments:

Attraction and Repulsion - I found this level more difficult than it should have. Checkpoints were placed in an odd manner, like you'd have some before and after the easy challenges, but checkpoints only after hard ones, effectively meaning I'd have to go through 2-3 challenges before the tough ones. Some of them I either did it wrong, or you were meant to skip them. e.g. the bumpers/nukes and magnets I used the magnets to throw me up to the right, so I skipped the OOB. Took me 11:57 minutes on first finish and pretty much gave up trying to replay it because of the difficulty. It's like any of the other ultra courses we see in MBP, they're ultra-difficult and this one is no exception.

Racer's World - You can lose your speed extremely fast, and the level will actually throw you off after curves if you go too fast. I was pretty okay for most of it but lost it at the mountain. I couldn't do the wall-hits for some unknown reason, and easily kept losing speed. Eventually I gave up when the blue platform launched me into the ceiling so I couldn't complete the level without LE/Restart. 6 minutes if I was to actually hit the finish pad when I used the LE. I like the idea, but it didn't seem to be properly executed.

The Orange Forest - probably my favorite of the bunch. I really liked the quick scenery and the challenges somehow weren't too hard and they were short too. The level got stupid for the slope/GM challenge because it's like a number of challenges I met before: if you don't get the exact speed you need, you'll easily miss the GM and you're OOB. I found a skip for it so I was okay for the challenge. But then you get the edge hit at the end and that's stupid. If I follow the instructions, I'll very likely go OOB coz the edge hit is also a rebound, so you'll go OOB because you miss the ceiling. Using the SA instead actually helps you get to the GM. The 2nd edge hit is a tad easier but that part is brutally harder than the rest of the level. I did 2:15 mins first finish because of those GMs. Shame you didn't include a couple of TTs, I was seriously looking for some.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
11 Sep 2012 23:36 #252
@AJdallas/Buzz that new level looks amazing, if i remember I will download it later when i am finished with my homework! Keep it up!

Jeff

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.

• eNetro
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Skilled PlatinumQuest Player
  • Thank you received: 49
12 Sep 2012 00:57 #253
The Orange Forest is a great level from you but the other two must be taken to more consideration, especially Attraction and Repulsion.

The Orange Forest is very reasonable for an average player.

Racer's World I haven't said nothing much, but I wasn't able to beat this level, probably because I loose control of the marble.

Attraction and Repulsive is a very annoying level. Although the first challenges are easy, there are some pesky problems when playing the level. Examples are me thrown off by magnets.

I hope you take my opinions on your levels into consideration. I may write a review of at least 1 latest level.

Awesome Hint:

Since the Awesome Time/Score is secret, you will have to beat it in order to find out what it is. Just practice every day, and be ready to keep pressing the 'Restart' button...A LOT!

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
12 Sep 2012 01:05 #254
The following is Buzzmusic100...

@Matan

Thanks so much for the reviews, Matan! It was a real treat to see some more reviews of my levels. So here's my response...

Quote:I found this level more difficult than it should have. Checkpoints were placed in an odd manner, like you'd have some before and after the easy challenges, but checkpoints only after hard ones, effectively meaning I'd have to go through 2-3 challenges before the tough ones.

Really? Hm. Sorry, don't wanna sound stubborn, but I'd have to disagree with that.

Quote:It's like any of the other ultra courses we see in MBP, they're ultra-difficult and this one is no exception.

Ok. I tried to make it medium difficulty, but maybe I just need a tester more often.

Quote:Racer's World - You can lose your speed extremely fast, and the level will actually throw you off after curves if you go too fast. I was pretty okay for most of it but lost it at the mountain. I couldn't do the wall-hits for some unknown reason, and easily kept losing speed. Eventually I gave up when the blue platform launched me into the ceiling so I couldn't complete the level without LE/Restart. 6 minutes if I was to actually hit the finish pad when I used the LE. I like the idea, but it didn't seem to be properly executed.

No comment really. I agree. This may sound weird since I made the level, but I think it might be one of my worst so far.

Quote:The Orange Forest - probably my favorite of the bunch. I really liked the quick scenery and the challenges somehow weren't too hard and they were short too.

Thank you!

Quote:The level got stupid for the slope/GM challenge because it's like a number of challenges I met before: if you don't get the exact speed you need, you'll easily miss the GM and you're OOB. I found a skip for it so I was okay for the challenge.

Yeah a checkpoint probably would've made it easier. I guess I just played it enough to the point where I knew what to do, so sorry about that.

Quote:But then you get the edge hit at the end and that's stupid. If I follow the instructions, I'll very likely go OOB coz the edge hit is also a rebound, so you'll go OOB because you miss the ceiling. Using the SA instead actually helps you get to the GM. The 2nd edge hit is a tad easier but that part is brutally harder than the rest of the level. I did 2:15 mins first finish because of those GMs.

I sort of agree. Trust me, it was much worse before I made some changes to it to make it easier. Sometimes I tend to be stubborn while making challenges that don't work, so I don't want to delete them. So working around that idea was difficult. But to sum this up, I agree and I should've made the challenge something different.

@eNetro50

Thanks for the reviews! I'll take your advice into consideration.

I appreciate you both taking the time to review my levels. Thanks again!

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
19 Sep 2012 16:02 #255
Download link: www.mediafire.com/?q2q7lzdpscj69xv

New level! It's called Pathfinding Simplicity. As you've probably guessed, it's a pathfinding level. It's quite small, but there are many different paths you can take. I hope you enjoy! - Buzzmusic100

PT: 27 seconds
UT: 23 seconds

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
23 Sep 2012 18:57 #256
Looks awesome again guys, keep it up!

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.

• Beack
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Beack ewe
26 Sep 2012 02:50 #257
I really missed your levels, they looks really great, downloading...comment soon.

The weirdest signature that I ever requested

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
20 Oct 2012 23:05 #258
Download link: www.mediafire.com/?hz37d9poj8ddr00

Broken Roller Coaster is finally done! This level is for those who like realistic stuff, wether it's broken scenery or towns to roll through. Have fun playing it!

Gold time: 1:30.00

If you don't have the CLA, here are some other interiors you'll need: www.mediafire.com/?iv2l97woy1r185j

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
21 Oct 2012 03:05 #259
I'll admit, that picture is the only reason why I decided to download and play this level. Anyway, this is a really good level and I had fun (once I figured out how to un-frustrate this level, which took a while) but honestly didn't know why the 5th gem was in the sky. Only after I made the video I figured out how (I was actually where I was supposed to but didn't realise I was a jump away...).

Anyway a darn awesome level and once you figure out that final jump the level takes a turn into being a lot more fun. The downside is that if you fall off, it's pretty much a DYI figure out how to get back up because there's no real way to which is the biggest disappointment with an otherwise rocking level.

Well done!

And additionally, you got me to record a video of this level because I found it appropriate. Enjoy!

--- vvvv ---

Broken Roller Coaster (59.79s) & a small bonus

Wow this took way longer than it should have. What saved me the most time in recording this level was figuring out how to not die 95% of the time at the start with the moving platform. The problem was that I'd always get shot up and always had to struggle keeping my marble inside that platform, and then not have any excess speed when it launches me. The reason is that if you get any kind of speed (even moving your marble a tiny bit) can cause you either not getting the launch up, or getting too much of it. This is practically the best method and it gurantees this start works the majority of the time.
Sadly I discovered it after the 1:00.75 was reached. 2.5 hours of recording and most of them died right at the start because of this MP.

The next part from landing the Super Speed and getting the next gem is also surprisingly hard, as you need to maintain speed, spin and balance. No idea why this is harder than it looks like. The next bit is rather easy and it's getting the next two gems but I still get trolled plenty. In this run I was surprised I actually got the 3rd gem (see screenshot links below) as I was pretty far from it.

The hardest part of this run, and the biggest run-killer, is that elevator. Everything leads up to it.
With my 1:04.20 I had the moving platform come at 48.xx because that's usually when I got there, until I figured out how to be faster.
So now since I'm being faster than fastest (???) I need to control both speed and spin when getting on that elevator because it moves so freaking fast. You have no idea how EASY it is for the marble to get stuck on the walls (every. freaking. time.) or miss the moving platform altogether or get launched up at the end and get stuck on a wall (AGAIN OMG).

Once that'd done, get the Super Bounce (or do like me and have too much speed from the grass and fall off) and make the jump to the finish. Now before you ask, I tried for a long time to get a single bounce to the finish. It's not possible no matter what unless you get some crazy speed/spin but I've yet to figure out how. It saves 1.5 seconds BTW so it's worth it despite how tough everything can be up to this point.
As a note it's possible from the Super Bounce itself to get to the finish in one bounce but that takes longer than the path here.

And then I give you guys an extra video showing I was missing interiors... oops.

Enjoy!

And straight from this video (as promised), me getting the 3rd gem somehow:

var pb_ad_url = ads.proboards.com/ad.pl?as=300x250&ap=BT...15&cb=+Math.random() ; document.write('');

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• Beack
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Beack ewe
21 Oct 2012 03:21 #260
Amazing looking!

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
21 Oct 2012 05:33 #261
Thank you so much for the nice review and video, Matan! That path was incredible and it was done so quickly. Fantastic job! And thank you too, Beack. - Buzzmusic100

• Thank you received: 4
21 Oct 2012 06:40 #262
Could someone post the link so that I can download the CLA interiors? I really want to try the level!

21 Oct 2012 16:11 #263
Broken Roller Coaster (46.49s)

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
21 Oct 2012 16:19 #264
Here are the CLA interiors needed for the level: www.mediafire.com/?iv2l97woy1r185j
Have fun!

• Thank you received: 4
22 Oct 2012 09:57 #265
Thanks, ajdallas!

• RDs.The-dts-guy
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • Blender pls
  • Thank you received: 188
22 Oct 2012 16:23 #266
This level was a big improvement to your last speed level. I didn't lost speed so much. Loved the creative way of ''fixing'' level and replaying it but there where some issues.
There where no signs showing where to go when you get to house. I got really confused what to do next since I saw gem hanging in air and wooden cube in house. Had to use LE to figure out what to do next. Last issue that I had was that after roller coaster fixes itself curves and road is bumpy. Rather than going smoothly on them i got hit off the track for no reason. I have no idea if I'm going through it incorrectly.

Overall level is fun and replayable and i had much fun even with thouse small issues it had.

Some guy that does DTS shapes and levels.

AWESOME time HINT : When making PQ level place your custom interiors and textures in platinum/data/interiors_pq/custom
makes life easier for you and everyone else :)

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
23 Oct 2012 04:00 #267
The following is Buzzmusic100...

Thank you very much for the comments! Glad you like the level.

Quote:I got really confused what to do next since I saw gem hanging in air and wooden cube in house. Had to use LE to figure out what to do next.

Actually, there's a help trigger that hints at what to do next when you get to the wooden block.

Quote:Last issue that I had was that after roller coaster fixes itself curves and road is bumpy. Rather than going smoothly on them i got hit off the track for no reason. I have no idea if I'm going through it incorrectly.

I know, that was a bad level editing mistake. Are you playing this in MBG? If you are, you'll see a marble at the top of the tower. Have a conversation with it and it will tell you how to not get knocked off the roller coaster. The good thing about making something broken is that it actually can be broken unintentionally but still work sort of.

Glad you're trying out my levels. Thanks a lot for the post!

• Thank you received: 11
25 Nov 2012 21:35 #268
Wow , those levels are awesome , i've just played for the moment pathfinding simplicity , but i think i will download others too !

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
02 Dec 2012 18:20 #269
Download link: www.mediafire.com/?d7e5eu8cj1dvqf7

Freedom is finally released! This level is completely meant for fun and you can do whatever you want. Not just a playground, but more like a heaven!

Warning:
You MUST have the MBG CLA interiors to play this level (Unlike with Broken Roller Coaster, there are so many CLA interiors that the music stops while the level is loading). There are also MBG marbles in this level, so I think you have to play this level in MBG. One more warning: This level is quite laggy at times. Hope your computer isn't slow.

• Beack
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Beack ewe
02 Dec 2012 19:04 #270
That looks a bit overcolored, also how you color the ambient?

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.096 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.