- Posts: 115
- Thank you received: 46
Yay, first full post of feedback! I'll address various points and explain why things are the way they are.
Here are my thoughts on all of the levels you've posted so far.
[ Click to expand ] [ Click to hide ]Slope Inferno
- I think the jump at the end of the fourth interior could benefit from a wall or something just to make it readily clear that the purple platforms next to it are not where the player should go next.
- Challenge eleven is too bumpy; some of the platforms don't seem to be aligned properly.
- Challenge thirteen, although at the end, I think could use a checkpoint; going through two easy parts repeatedly gets annoying.
- I think challenges one and five are particularly creative. This is perhaps my favorite level from you.
- Not a bad idea for the Super Bounce, but I feel it wasn't pulled off all that well, and the level could have been improved with more testing.
- The diagonal wall after the second gem can easily be gotten stuck in. I think you should avoid scaling platforms that are meant to be hit at a high velocity.
- Interesting idea and design.
- I think a different and smoother interior should be in place of the rings, perhaps MBG's Half-Pipe interior forming rings with two copies each.
- I want to say this level needs a checkpoint, but it probably doesn't. :p
- This level is kind of cramped in places, and might have been more enjoyable without the minimum speed limit.
- Relaxing after playing Inconsistency. :p
- I think the ramp to the left needs to be closer to the start, otherwise the super speed might give too much speed and the gem may easily be missed.
How High Is Up?
- Pretty darn good, but probably too hard for its length.
- The second super speed of the mud ramp in section three is too high.
- In general, hard parts should come right after checkpoints, with easy parts just before them, so much less time is spent repeatedly going through the easy parts.