file I caved in and made it a real thing, Marble Blast Dold

• DoxtonPink
  • DoxtonPink's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • 69th best, Head of the Doxton
More
06 Sep 2018 10:03 - 06 Sep 2018 12:14 #1 by DoxtonPink
DoxtonPink created the topic: I caved in and made it a real thing, Marble Blast Dold
Context:

I never intended for Dold to be a real thing, it was a plot device that i made up that was suppose to be canceled on the run, but after giving it some thought I caved into the meme and decided to make it a real thing.

First up lets set some lines, some of the 'promises' Dicksy made would never come through due to many reasons, mainly my inability to implement these features.
Secondly, this is less of a major mod and more of a mini mod, emphasize on the mini because this mod is going to be extremely short. I don't expect this to be a memorable mod either as it doesnt really revolutionize the wheel...or in this case, the marble. Although I hope people enjoy the charm this mod may have.
Even though this falls under meme mods, I will try my very best to dial down the irony and actually to put effort into this mod outside the jokey funny aspect.

So now that I covered these grounds, I might as well start summarizing what Dold will be all about. In character.

Hi, im edit guy.
Dicksy told me that he would make a mod that would be better than every mod, when i heard that i thought i can help him become the greatest mod ever!
Dude my hands are shaking over how cool this mod will be imagine one of the top mods ever with like 10 levels!
not only that but dicksy's voice! Isnt that cool? I mean dicksy says its cool so it must be cool!
i got a on my art class and this tells me that i can draw stuff i will help dicksy make this mod not only cool but also LOOK COOL
but school is back and we cant work on the mod until like...uhhm...but if we do start working on this pq crasher we'll show you what we do
thanks for reading and as dicksy would say

staaay dicksy!!!

In Doxtonism we trust
Last Edit: 06 Sep 2018 12:14 by DoxtonPink.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• DoxtonPink
  • DoxtonPink's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • 69th best, Head of the Doxton
More
03 Oct 2018 18:51 - 03 Oct 2018 18:51 #2 by DoxtonPink
DoxtonPink replied the topic: I caved in and made it a real thing, Marble Blast Dold
UPDATE: I have not yet canceled the project, Im still doing bits. Im alot more focused on my schoolwork and such but Im doing bits.

In Doxtonism we trust
Last Edit: 03 Oct 2018 18:51 by DoxtonPink.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: AayrlKalle29Regislian