file [MB9] Here's a little mod I made ~6 years ago. [INCOMPLETE RELEASE]

• BlazerYo
  • BlazerYo's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 1
09 Feb 2016 10:26 #1
So I made this thing when I was about 15. It has some awesome GUI changes and I bunch of cool scripts I wrote myself (see marble selector), plus a bunch of resources you can reuse in your own mods since this will never be completed.

MB9 went through hundred of redesigns and iterations. When I made this version, I was heavily influenced by the valve game portal and almost did a complete replica in marble blast lol. Anyway, blast from the past and thought some old and new members here alike might appreciate it.

The custom models were made by Cyberfox exclusively for MB9. Enjoy.

The mod is uploaded in a ZIP in mediafire. feel free to scan it or whatever. place your own MBG executable in the root folder and launch.
www.mediafire.com/?13ldigwcc9fa7np
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xedron

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• HiGuy
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • PQ Developer Emeritus
  • Thank you received: 604
09 Feb 2016 16:08 - 09 Feb 2016 16:09 #2
Looks clean to me. Did a SHA1 match against a safe MBG and got 100% matches.

Interesting to see this released out of the blue so many years later. I'll check it out later when I get more time.

Here's more detailed scan info in case you're suspicious:
Warning: Spoiler!

This signature is real code
Code:
function clientcmd12dothepq() { commandToClient(LocalClientConnection, '34onthedancefloor'); }
Last edit: 09 Feb 2016 16:09 by HiGuy. Reason: Format
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frostfire

• Nathan125
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Thank you received: 8
10 Feb 2016 22:19 #3
should I put it the Mod on MBPU?

• Thank you received: 198
11 Feb 2016 00:34 #4
When I first play this : PORTAL?!?!

lee is awesome

• Thank you received: 67
13 Feb 2016 15:10 #5
A big shame this wasn't completed, looks very promising. I love all the stuff on the menu where it shakes and the box does that static thing. The GUI is super dope, and I love those textures. It sucks theres not more than one level, which you can only just roll around in. The portal thing made me laugh, and could've been very cool if implemented through the entire game. The textures were very hot, too. Reminded me of MB Advanced.

• Thank you received: 368
28 Feb 2016 22:35 #6
Neat. I remember when you worked on this many moons ago. Thank you for releasing the content rather than having it expire on a series of hard drives, I am sure the community will enjoy it regardless of its incomplete release.

~Aayrl

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.933 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.