file STOP II - Update 1.1 is nearing the end!

• Isoplere
  • Isoplere's Avatar Topic Author
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • MarbleBlast Modifier
More
02 Sep 2018 03:37 #1 by Isoplere
Hey everyone, 1.1 is almost released.

This update will be the (mostly) final version of STOP II since development is splitting up and Marble it Up! is coming to the Nintendo Switch.

This features:

- improvements to levels, which include texturing, gameplay and some aesthetic changes to the game.
- Some new levels to Marble Blast STOP II, all thoroughly tested, fun to roll through.
- Fake time travels now gone. Negative time travels and positive time travels can now be told apart. Yellow sand's good, red sand's bad. Time travels rotate now.
- A reduction of levels. 50 Beginner, 40 Intermediate, 30 Advanced, 15 Expert. Total is 141 levels as opposed to 266 originally available. Don't worry, once all the "Lost Levels," (that's what they're named) have been edited and ready to go, they'll be available as a separate folder online so you can put them in the DLC Pack!
- GUI Changes (the game will look less distracting.)
- The level editor is back, and Pathfinding Mode has been integrated with Level Editor! You can use the camera tools to find pathways now, but they will not save/record your times in the level unless you exit level editor and restart; etc. You can also use the editor to edit your own custom levels for STOP II, but editing already-made levels in the level packets is something that's not possible.
- We have a new way of recording preferences into the game. Can't fully explain it, but its being further tested.
- "Teapots," which are the gems in this game now have beacons and spheres/domes around them so you can tell where they are. This also means Teapot Field has returned to the game with improved changes to the level. Much easier to find the Teapots now!

Lots of other changes, bug fixes and polishing to the game.
Hope you guys are satisfied with the changes I've announced! Coming soon. Hopefully next month, but I can't guarantee it.

Isoplere - Marble Blast Modder; getting better day by day, update by update.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CylinderKnot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Josep_Nollette
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
More
02 Sep 2018 06:36 #2 by Josep_Nollette
Replied by Josep_Nollette on topic STOP II - Update 1.1 is nearing the end!

Jiquor wrote:
- A reduction of levels. 50 Beginner, 40 Intermediate, 30 Advanced, 15 Expert. Total is 141 levels as opposed to 266 originally available. Don't worry, once all the "Lost Levels," (that's what they're named) have been edited and ready to go, they'll be available as a separate folder online so you can put them in the DLC Pack!

Yeah, I was going to ask what would happen to those extra levels.

My Vimeo channel: vimeo.com/nollejos1999

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.