file ( STOP I ) - An Introduction to an HD Renovation

• Isoplere(Jiquor)
  • Isoplere(Jiquor)'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • MarbleBlast Modifier
More
14 Apr 2019 23:07 - 22 Nov 2021 07:46 #1 by Isoplere(Jiquor)
( STOP I ) - An Introduction to an HD Renovation was created by Isoplere(Jiquor)
I am happy to announce that Marble Blast STOP (the first game) will get an HD Renovation.
There is no release date right now. After a 2021 poll the original modification will be turned into a miniature modification.

Contents of STOP: HD Renovation will contain the following, but not all are listed here:
- A MINIMUM of 50 Stages instead of A MAXIMUM of 170 Stages, mostly handpicked from community reception and video reception
- The replacement of the one-step Tutorial System (where "Beginner" is actually a whole "Tutorial", which will no longer be the case)
- Huge design changes, fixes, and shape changes
- New, simple interactive user-interface.
- Unreleased songs by TSkater7000
- New Physics & Isoplere's Interior Collision Mod Implementations
- The Challenge System (thanks to Whirligig231)
- New concepts and changes to the Beginner Section since Tutorial will basically be STOP II's tutorial

There are so many errors present on the original modification and I think with effort and persistence we will be able to create a better version of the game than before especially from what growth we've had since 2015. I mean, you can blame me for the mess with the first STOP Modification, but you can't blame that I was a youth who had no idea how to modify anything top notch yet. After hard training, lots of work and persistence, I think we're ready to re-master the first project into something truly amazing. With so much positive feedback to STOP II, we think we're ready to get rolling (no pun intended) on this project. Stay tuned for future updates.

It'll likely be the last project we do here before we move onto bigger, better things.

Cheers,
Isoplere/Jiquor

For those still playing the original Marble Blast STOP, thanks for the support. I'm surprised the game is still liked and received well after all these years, despite its shoddy presentation and character. It means a lot you're still playing it, honestly.

Isoplere - Marble Blast Modder; getting better day by day, update by update.
Last edit: 22 Nov 2021 07:46 by Isoplere(Jiquor).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Isoplere(Jiquor)
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • MarbleBlast Modifier
More
22 Nov 2021 07:44 #2 by Isoplere(Jiquor)
Replied by Isoplere(Jiquor) on topic ( STOP I ) - An Introduction to an HD Renovation
We're working on this slowly, but STOP II 1.4u2 is important first. We haven't forgotten this!

• Isoplere(Jiquor)
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • MarbleBlast Modifier
More
04 Dec 2021 18:54 #3 by Isoplere(Jiquor)
Replied by Isoplere(Jiquor) on topic ( STOP I ) - An Introduction to an HD Renovation
NEW: We're going to remake all of the STOP II stages as best we can, but the ones that aren't listed as favorites and the ones that won't make it into the final project will be part of a D.L.C that can go into STOP I Redux.

Moderators: DoomblahGo'way