First of all, Marble Blast STOP II has now gone through one year of building, planning, and people coming and going. Lots of changes are going through the game right now, and I can not be sure of the April 2018 release date, but I will work as hard as I can to keep that floating so I can eventually release this project.
To sum this up, Marble Blast STOP II has now been in development for ONE YEAR.
Some of the items that you will be paying attention to in this announcement are:
- Implemented texture fixes/changes on certain tiles (example: black dot removal on platforms, etc.)
- Changes in Storyline for Marble Blast STOP II (even though nobody's really seen the story to the game, this is still being announced anyway.)
- A new video/trailer will be coming soon, the Intermediate Levels are around two to four days away from completion, and wow, it's been quite the few months.
- There will be a separate support e-mail/(forum if approved?) in the future where you can post bugs, opinion texture errors, suggestions and opinion building errors.)
- two members were kicked off the team and removed, two new contributors have arrived (music changes, no music in-game at this current time.)
And finally, a confession.
I'm not much of a coder, but I can do some basic things. There are some errors with the YieldPoints and "Challenges," originally programmed by whirligig and HiGuy that still need major fixing, so when the game is finalized I will see if I can work with them to implement fixes and changes.
See you guys next year.
Isoplere - Marble Blast Modder; getting better day by day, update by update.
Last edit: 26 Dec 2017 23:47 by Isoplere. Reason: not dec25
The following user(s) said Thank You: CylinderKnot