file Team & Contributors | Licenses | WE NEED PEOPLE AND CODERS!

• Jiquor
  • Jiquor's Avatar Topic Author
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • PM me questions about MBStop.
More
26 Dec 2017 23:46 - 11 Jan 2018 21:24 #1 by Jiquor
Jiquor created the topic: Team & Contributors | Licenses | WE NEED PEOPLE AND CODERS!
Team Members are as follows:

Jiquor created the plot, and modification to the game. He also built the majority of the game's levels.
Rosie and AugustMK7 designed some of the levels and suggested ideas for the game.
oldgreg231 (not a MB Member) did the start, power-up voices for the game.
beaujibby (not a MB Member) suggested textures, implemented texture changes, and provided a PS license to me (thanks again!)
Beta (not a MB Member) suggested level ideas, helped with teasers and (will eventually) be doing some artwork for the game.
hPerks for his music, upcoming in the future.

Contributors are as follows:

whirligig231 for hazards and other various code
HiGuy for future fixes and the Challenges System

WG and HG are both on the coding contributers
SPACEGUYVER (not a MB Member) for primary skyboxes along with various other contributors for skies.
Malzm (not a MB Member) is the primary tester. Other testers along with Malzm are: Rosie, my father and oldgreg231.
Ralph for marble ideas, custom marbles and (eventually,) marble prices.
Marson for the TRIGGERS used in Marble Blast STOP II, originally imported from Marble Blast Elite.

Licenses are as follows:

Interactive Corp, for the "Marble Blast GOLD" Game, originally coded and developed by "GarageGames," formally known as "Marble Blast," and "Marble Blaster."
ROBLOX Corporation and other various developers for most .dts/.MESH files in Marble Blast STOP II.
Contributors for various sound clips in Marble Blast STOP II taken from GarageGames, Ralph and other various sources.
Markus Schulz for various music .ogg's in the game taken directly from Top 15/20 Global DJ's Playlist Monthly.

There are a couple people I'll still need to talk to, so if you see your name on this list and/or if you can implement/assist with a feature listed below, don't hesitate to speak with me.
Eventually, if we ever get to this point, I'll need someone to assist with enhanced graphics... shadows... shaders... etc. This might be unlikely, but I'm looking for a contributor to assist with this additional idea.

CODERS NEEDED BELOW:

Looking for a coder, but just might have HiGuy/Whirligig code this if they are able to/want to. I'm specifically looking for someone to lock the "NEXT" button when you have a level that's not qualified yet so you can't view the descriptions/level name. Along with that, I'm looking for someone to code a system where every final level unlocks the next difficulty (example: All categories but Beginner and Tutorial are LOCKED. In order to unlock the Intermediate Section, you will need to complete the 100th Beginner Level.

Finally, I need someone, whether it's the same folk(s) or different folk(s) to code two systems. One system for the OCTAGONs (MBStop II's Easter Eggs) similar to MBP/PQ's system. A system where you can already tell on the Play GUI whether you have that Octagon from the level or not. The Second system that I need is a marble unlocking system. Let's say there's a marble skin you find hidden in the level. You can't buy that marble in the shop, because it's unlockable only by finding it in a certain level. If you find, let's say, IsraeliRD's Red Dragon Marble in Advanced Level 34, you will get a message that this marble has been unlocked and added to your inventory, and now you can find it in the Marble Store. This also corresponds with a possible Achievement System, such as unlocking a marble when you a. beat the game and/or b. collect every Octagon in the game.

This thread will be bumped regularly on this sub-forum. Thanks for contributing, reading and helping with the project!

Jiquor - Marble Blast STOP Creator
Last Edit: 11 Jan 2018 21:24 by Jiquor. Reason: hPerks; ate sushi with someone :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jiquor
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
More
29 Dec 2017 07:50 #2 by Jiquor
Jiquor replied the topic: Team & Contributors | Licenses | WE NEED PEOPLE AND CODERS!
Feel free to send me a message or reply to this post. I'll be on here every day at least once.

• Jiquor
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
More
01 Jan 2018 20:27 #3 by Jiquor
Jiquor replied the topic: Team & Contributors | Licenses | WE NEED PEOPLE AND CODERS!
Noted!

• Jiquor
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
More
11 Jan 2018 21:23 #4 by Jiquor
new contributors/members AugustMK7 and hPerks