Reply: Can't uninstall Marble Blast Gold v1.4

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

reCaptcha

X

Topic History of: Can't uninstall Marble Blast Gold v1.4

Max. showing the last 20 posts - (Last post first)

• Reyvadin
07 Oct 2018 13:55

I've tried deleting the folder but it would still show up in apps and features. Trying to uninstall it with the folder deleted gave me an error and wouldn't let me remove it from the list, restoring the folder gave me the "this app can't run on your pc" again.
My solution was to restore windows to an autosaved point to the previous day.

I copied the game folder into an usb drive before restoring windows, and I can now play it without even having it installed.

• HiGuy
07 Oct 2018 01:46

This happens because MBG is so old that the uninstaller is a Windows NE program and doesn't run on 64-bit versions of Windows. Your best bet is to delete the game's install directory (likely in Program Files). There is a chance that some uninstaller programs could remove it, but I haven't tested any.

• Reyvadin
06 Oct 2018 10:54

Whenever I try to uninstall either by clicking the .exe in the game folder or by doing it through apps and features this windows pops up telling me "this app can't run on your pc".

I'm using Windows 10. Any fix for this?

Thanks.

Time to create page: 0.766 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.