Reply: MB Ultra PC: Cycling Music?

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

reCaptcha

X

Topic History of: MB Ultra PC: Cycling Music?

Max. showing the last 20 posts - (Last post first)

• SpaxeMonkey1999
12 Oct 2020 00:44

Press and hold tab until it changes. Saw everyone was bullying you so me being the nice and genius guy I was I decied to help you out like the hero I am. Love you my child I am everyones father

• Go'way
23 Jul 2019 19:59

i believe you have to be in a level

• A Rando Playing Because Nostalgia
23 Jul 2019 18:56

I've tried, it's not doing anything. Is there a specific screen I have to be on when I do?

• Go'way
23 Jul 2019 18:48

press tab

• A Rando Playing Because Nostalgia
23 Jul 2019 18:27

Okay, so as my name says, I've been playing Ultra on my PC because I used to play it on Xbox, so it's really nostalgic. However, I've been having an issue lately. I was messing around in the console, when I pressed something (not sure what I pressed) and suddenly, the music changed. This has happened twice. It even brought up a little HUD that showed what song was playing, but only for a few seconds. I want to go back to the original MBU theme song, so does anyone know how to fix this?

Time to create page: 0.715 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.