Reply: How to Install MBG for a new MAC

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

reCaptcha

X

Topic History of: How to Install MBG for a new MAC

Max. showing the last 20 posts - (Last post first)

• new2mbg
21 Apr 2021 02:14

how do you actually download wineskin? I tried to manually download it but the file redirected me to mega.nz? There's a big list of file names and I'm not sure which one to use (i'm a girl and i don't know much about computers)

• HiGuy
06 Jun 2020 01:24

You can use a compatible version of wineskin eg github.com/Gcenx/WineskinServer and set up the windows version of MBG. Generally I've found this to be functional but somewhat buggy.

• Jorge
06 Jun 2020 00:12

I have the same question, I have attempted to download the game on here but no luck, any suggestions would be great.

• eNetro
31 Mar 2020 21:30

If you have Mojave or earlier, then just go to downloads on top of the MB website and find Marble Blast Gold; otherwise, you may need to install Windows via Bootcamp or Wine to emulate Windows executables since Catalina dropped support for 32-bit apps.

• excitedrasin
30 Mar 2020 16:57

I have a new macbook pro and was wondering if there is a way to install and play the game on this computer. Would anyone be able to explain to me how to do this? Is it even possible?

Time to create page: 0.717 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.