Reply: Error: I dont have missiontemplate.mis

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

reCaptcha

X

Topic History of: Error: I dont have missiontemplate.mis

Max. showing the last 20 posts - (Last post first)

• MarblesBlasted
20 Oct 2020 23:06

I use PQ. I accidently deleted Missiontemplate.mis so now i cant access it. Unless somebody has a copy of it i would have to download another version of pq to get it.

• whirligig
20 Oct 2020 18:24

Are you trying to make levels in MBG or PQ? In MBG, there is no missiontemplate.mis; you should start by loading a simple level (such as Pitfalls), then delete everything and Save As. In PQ, the mission template should come with the game, so I would run the launcher to see if your installation is messed up or out of date.

• MarblesBlasted
20 Oct 2020 15:05

Im running on Windows 10. I try to make new custom levels but I cant since I dont have missiontemplate.mis. Can somebody give me a download to missiontemplate.mis?

Time to create page: 0.830 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.