Reply: Gem Radar Lag

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

reCaptcha

X

Topic History of: Gem Radar Lag

Max. showing the last 20 posts - (Last post first)

• Kalle29
07 Mar 2021 14:52

That is good knowledge to have, thanks for updating us.

• Invictaa
05 Mar 2021 04:03

I managed to fix the problem by rolling back my graphics card driver. It started happeneing after updating a driver. I have an RTX 580.

• Invictaa
05 Mar 2021 02:43

After further messing around, I'm still having significant frame issues even with the radar turned off. It just seems to happen when I'm facing a large number of gems, so it doesn't happen on every level. I really would like to know what caused this, but I'm not sure what happened or how to fix it.

• Invictaa
04 Mar 2021 22:13

Lowering the radar limit did help, but it is still definitely smoother to just play with the radar off, which is quite disappointing cuz I always played with radar. I just don't understand what suddenly caused the problem.

• Kalle29
04 Mar 2021 20:31

Options -> Gameplay -> Max radar items

Lower it until it becomes playable, that's what worked for me when I had horrific radar lag.

• Invictaa
04 Mar 2021 20:12

I've tried with fast mode both on and off, and it doesn't seem to reduce the lag at all. However, I have noticed that when I play the game at 60 or 75 fps, there is no lag even with gem radar on (75hz monitor), but the screen tearing is really bad. But when I turn on Vsync, the screen tearing stops but the gem radar lag is really bad again. no idea what is going on or why this started happening.

• c0wmanglr
04 Mar 2021 01:06

Do you have Fast Mode turned on in the settings? That usually makes the radar lag but it should also improve your general performance, rather than hinder it.

• Invictaa
03 Mar 2021 19:07

I have begun to notice that gem radar has been severely impacting the games performance. When it is enabled, the little icons over each gem (atleast on the mode with the arrows) are quite laggy and dont seem to update in real time. So the radar itself is laggy, but it also is impacting the actual games performance as well. When I turn gem radar off, it runs just fine. Any reason this could be happening?

Time to create page: 0.874 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.