Reply: Marble Blast Fubar not signing in properly.

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

reCaptcha

X

Topic History of: Marble Blast Fubar not signing in properly.

Max. showing the last 20 posts - (Last post first)

• the_snakegod
18 Oct 2023 16:48

He's bringing it back...

• the_snakegod
26 Jan 2022 22:03

Ok, thanks. Say, Maybe you should ask Aaryl if you could take over the project!

• Nockess
23 Jun 2021 23:33

Sorry for the slow response.

Fubar Online hasn't been available since the release of PlatinumQuest, which was almost four years ago. (How has it been that long already?) The only way to play is to play offline, which unfortunately means your scores won't be saved and I don't think you're able to use the skills either.

As for Fubar ever going back up, that's completely on Aaryl unless he happens to hand the reins over to someone else, and he got snatched up by the big scary life monster, so I don't think progress has been made in years.

With that said, hope you find a way to enjoy Fubar anyway.

• the_snakegod
23 Jun 2021 23:17

When I try to sign in to Marble Blast Fubar from my computer, it always says "connection timed out". I have needed a response for about a year now, and I really want to play fubar with a connected account!

Time to create page: 0.736 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.