Reply: Download on MacOS Catalina?

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

reCaptcha

X

Topic History of: Download on MacOS Catalina?

Max. showing the last 20 posts - (Last post first)

• EdwardBronyMB
06 Jul 2021 03:32

not sure if that web port works with 64-bit only OSes like Catalina and Big Sur and Monterey

• Enzone
02 Jul 2021 18:26

There is a web port of the game linked below:
marbleblast.vaniverse.io/

Enjoy!

• Nockess
02 Jul 2021 06:02

Unfortunately there isn't an easy solution. Catalina removed support for 32-bit applications so there's no way to get Marble Blast working on your Mac.

I also have a newer Mac running Catalina, but I had a fresh copy of Windows 10 and installed it onto my computer, which I then installed PQ on, and that has been working perfectly for me since I first installed Windows on my 2016 MacBook Pro.

The link below takes you to the forums thread that talks about this and a handful of people have come up with good advice on where to go next and just some general information.

marbleblast.com/index.php/forum/rules-ne...-marble-blast#147691

Hope you can come up with something! (Join the Discord server if you have more questions!)

• Glynnis
02 Jul 2021 04:53

Hi, all! Random download question here.
I was super excited to download Marble Blast Gold because I absolutely LOVED the game as a kid, but the download isn't working on my MacBook Pro 2017. The OS is MacOS Catalina, version 10.15.7. Here's the error message I'm getting: "The developer of this app needs to update it to work with this version of MacOS. Contact the developer for more information."
Has anyone figured out how to navigate around this, or know where I could find a newer version? Thank you so much for all your help in advance!! I am so excited to take a trip down memory lane with this favorite childhood game!

Time to create page: 0.776 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.