Reply: Camera Up and Down Key bindings for MBU

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

reCaptcha

X

Topic History of: Camera Up and Down Key bindings for MBU

Max. showing the last 20 posts - (Last post first)

• Mr.SpruceTree
09 Sep 2021 20:50

I'm pretty sure - correct me if I'm wrong - the people who made the Marble Blast Ultra PC port aren't affiliated with marbleblast.com.

If the website you downloaded the Marble Blast Ultra PC port has a forum, I'd look for help their.
You could also download PlatinumQuest, a modification that includes all Marble Blast Ultra levels, among the Gold levels, tons more original levels, and other features. It's in the downloads section, under "PlatinumQuest".

• Shamarskii
08 Sep 2021 20:59

Hello,

I downloaded Marble Blast Ultra to my PC recently and realized I was unable to move the camera up or down by the arrow keys.

Looked in the Control Options and I see there is no Camera Up or Camera Down; only Camera Left and Camera Right.

I'm wondering if you guys have any suggestions or possible solutions. Thanks!

Time to create page: 0.816 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.