Reply: MBG crashes when I open a level

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

reCaptcha

X

Topic History of: MBG crashes when I open a level

Max. showing the last 20 posts - (Last post first)

• Anonymous
16 Mar 2022 18:33

Hi, I just realized that I totally put the wrong title. MBG *freezes/stops responding* when I open a level. Also, my name is Taylor! Many thanks again to anyone who has thoughts and is willing to share.

• Anonymous
16 Mar 2022 17:57

Hi folks,

It makes me so happy to see the Marble Blast community alive and kicking. I started playing about 16 years ago and I love the game so much. I'm currently trying to install the newer version of the game (which I downloaded here — thank you!!) on my newer Mac. The game installation has worked fine, but when I go in and try to actually open a level, it freezes and stops responding. (I click the button to start the level, and then nothing happens and I can't do anything else). Does anybody know what might be going on?

I downloaded 1.6u Marble Blast Gold - Mac from this website, and my mac is running 10.11.6, so it should be compatible.

Any help would be so much appreciated. Thank you!!

Time to create page: 0.740 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.