Reply: Why i can't download Marble Blast STOP anymore? (not Marble Blast STOP II)

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

reCaptcha

X

Topic History of: Why i can't download Marble Blast STOP anymore? (not Marble Blast STOP II)

Max. showing the last 20 posts - (Last post first)

• YepfillonMB
27 May 2022 20:14

Kinda sucks.

• Jiquor
24 May 2022 03:46

Hi

STOP I is not available here anymore mostly in part due to its shoddy presentation and lack of updates.
A full excerpt about the game can be found here: Marble Blast STOP (I)

It's admiring to know that people still loved (and even still today, apparently!) this mod over time, even though I have different thoughts about how it went.
I'm on track to releasing a Redux of the first modification (still in the planning stages), but that won't be for a considerably long time.

Consider yourself lucky I replied here. RandomityGuy and I were busy figuring something out for D.L.C 5 of STOP II 1.4u2rev1.
You can reach us better at the Fandom Wiki or the Discord server - I don't particularly like associating myself here anymore, so that's why this is rare.

Jiquor

• Lebensart
20 May 2022 19:41

Hello there, There's no doubt that your blog could possibly be having browser compatibility issues. When I take a look at your website in Safari, it looks fine however, if opening in IE, it's got some overlapping issues. I simply wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Apart from that, great blog!

• Jean
20 May 2022 09:26

Best assumption is the creator didn't want it to be public anymore.
Why? I don't know myself.

• HammerYT
15 May 2022 21:17

I wanted to install Marble Blast STOP, but th files is GONE!!!
Can someone tell me why is it deleted?

Time to create page: 0.722 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.