Reply: Marble Blast Launcher isnt opening

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

reCaptcha

X

Topic History of: Marble Blast Launcher isnt opening

Max. showing the last 20 posts - (Last post first)

• GDAidanTahanOnYouTube
25 Oct 2022 04:49

I did... Multiple times... and that also didn't work.

• Enigma
24 Oct 2022 01:28

did you try downloading the launcher from this website again? maybe the launcher itself got corrupted somehow

• GDAidanTahanOnYouTube
21 Oct 2022 23:46

One day I booted up PQ and saw that there was a new update. I tried updating it from the launcher so I opened Marble Blast Launcher but nothing showed up. I tried it again and its still not opening. I have been trying to open it to this day but its still not working. Any single help would be nice! (btw PQ still works fine as I am writing this but the launcher still isn't working) and also for some detail on what I run it on, I run it on a Macbook Air 2015 running Windows 10 and I also have my Java up to date. Thank you for any help! - From GD AidanTahan

Time to create page: 0.694 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.