Reply: Quaternion Shader Issue (iMac)

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

reCaptcha

X

Topic History of: Quaternion Shader Issue (iMac)

Max. showing the last 20 posts - (Last post first)

• whirligig
13 Nov 2017 20:13

I'm pretty sure this is an issue with certain graphics cards. It's extremely hard to debug this given that it only happens on specific hardware.

Quaternion v1.1 will have more detailed shader options; until then, you should probably just disable them.

27 Oct 2017 20:26

On the lowest setting, it shows the screen more of the time (fewer black frames), especially while moving, but it still flickers. When it does show, it looks lower quality.

• whirligig
25 Oct 2017 22:54

Try turning the quality down to the lowest setting. Does that affect anything?

25 Oct 2017 20:06

Help?

23 Oct 2017 23:05

On my iMac (2011, AMD Radeon 6970M 1GB), Quaternion flickers with shaders enabled. The game still functions, I can move the marble, and there is no lag, it is just really hard to see. I don't know what is going on, but a screen recording is attached here .

Time to create page: 0.781 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.