Reply: PlatinumQuest Crashing because: HTTPSupport

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

reCaptcha

X

Topic History of: PlatinumQuest Crashing because: HTTPSupport

Max. showing the last 20 posts - (Last post first)

• ultraleogx
01 Mar 2018 18:24

Good thing that i fixed it! Well, That's Antivirus's Fault for taking HTTPSupport.dll to Virus Vault!

Warning: Spoiler!

• Ralph
23 Nov 2017 10:55

ultraleogx wrote: IN MY COMPUTER, ANTIVIRUS DELETED HTTPSUPPORT!

HOW AM I GONNA PLAY THIS GAME NOW?

Chill out, kid, that's enough with the big red text.

If you are complaining about your antivirus deleting HTTPSupport.dll everytime you launch PQ (it's happening to me too), simply turn off your antivirus for the amount of time you play, and then, when you're done playing, re-activate it. As long as you know what you do, there's no infection risks.
Now, this applies only when your antivirus, for some reason, doesn't care about the exceptions you set.

You just do that until the next update, and you should be fine. No need to shout louder than a police siren.

• eplipswich
23 Nov 2017 07:15

ultraleogx, do you even understand what HiGuy said? He told you to add an exception to the file HTTPSupport.dll in your antivirus program. If you don't know how to add an exception, go Google on it.

• Three
23 Nov 2017 00:52

HiGuy wrote: Check that your antivirus is not flagging PQ (marbleblast.exe or any of the related DLLs) as a false positive. Just add the game directory as an exception to your AV and download any missing files by going to Advanced tab of the launcher, and running a Full Update.

Have you tried doing this? It looks like you've tried running an update without making an exception for your PQ directory in your antivirus. If you haven't tried that, try it and report back if it solved the issue. If it didn't work, well, we're working on a fix, as HiGuy said. Stop yelling.

• ultraleogx
22 Nov 2017 14:06

color=red]IN MY COMPUTER, ANTIVIRUS DELETED HTTPSUPPORT![/color]

HOW AM I GONNA PLAY THIS GAME NOW?

• HiGuy
17 Nov 2017 03:56

We're working on a fix. For now you can mitigate the issue by following the directions in my previous post.

• Jacob
16 Nov 2017 18:48

Add an exclusion for your antivirus, that might be the problem.

• ultraleogx
16 Nov 2017 15:03

When i run full update, It still shows me an error!

Aw man, How am i gonna play it?

• ultraleogx
16 Nov 2017 14:44

What is HTTPSupport? How do i download HTTPSupport? TELL ME!

• HiGuy
14 Nov 2017 22:05

Check that your antivirus is not flagging PQ (marbleblast.exe or any of the related DLLs) as a false positive. Just add the game directory as an exception to your AV and download any missing files by going to Advanced tab of the launcher, and running a Full Update.

• Jacob
14 Nov 2017 20:18

I have the same problem, but i fixed it by redownloading it. If your antivirus blocks it, make an exclusion.

• ultraleogx
14 Nov 2017 18:08

Why it shows me a error? How do i do?

It says

HTTPSupport is missing

How am i gonna do? TELL ME!

Time to create page: 0.781 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.