Reply: PlatinumQuest won't let me create account

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

reCaptcha

X

Topic History of: PlatinumQuest won't let me create account

Max. showing the last 20 posts - (Last post first)

• Kalle29
27 Feb 2022 03:31

Majd have you checked your spam email too?

• Majd
21 Feb 2022 19:13

My activcation email wont appear

• Anonymous
04 Apr 2018 22:30

Yes, that worked. Thank you.

• HiGuy
04 Apr 2018 04:29

If creating an account in game does not work (I'll have to look into why) you can always create one here on the website. Accounts are shared between the forums and online leaderboards so once you create and activate an account here you should be able to log in with it ingame.

• Xaqi
02 Apr 2018 22:12

TheMBGPro wrote: Recently I found this site years after I stopped playing Marble Blast (which I played years before this site was even made). I found the mod PlatinumQuest and I really liked it and I found an online mode with multiplayer. I tried creating an account after a month of playing as a guest, but whenever I do it just says creating account and it does nothing. Even 3 days after it still says, Creating account. I don't know why it does that but it needs to be fixed.

Was there a solution to this? I am having the same problem...

• TheMBGPro
26 Feb 2018 02:01

Recently I found this site years after I stopped playing Marble Blast (which I played years before this site was even made). I found the mod PlatinumQuest and I really liked it and I found an online mode with multiplayer. I tried creating an account after a month of playing as a guest, but whenever I do it just says creating account and it does nothing. Even 3 days after it still says, Creating account. I don't know why it does that but it needs to be fixed.

Time to create page: 0.719 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.