Reply: Bugs and broken achievements

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

reCaptcha

X

Topic History of: Bugs and broken achievements

Max. showing the last 20 posts - (Last post first)

• IsraeliRD
14 Apr 2018 19:30

- Triumvirate: that's because the interior was updated and apparently Tsuf's server was not
- Good to be King no longer exists
- I'm Dancing: you didn't get the right egg ;)
- 2Spooky4Me/The Candy Hunt - If you didn't play the last event this would be why. There were a few new levels/candy corns to find.

The rest is HiGuy's area.

• Jacob
10 Apr 2018 14:34

So in tsuf only, not thistle, Triumvirate says " Local Interior file does not match version on server."I don't know if it's just my game, but i reinstalled it so i think it's the server.

In both servers, Good to be king says invalid packet. Like i said before, i reinstalled PQ to try and fix it but it's still broken.

So Aayrl already knows about this, but the spawn places where you start on Sphere Plates are outside the ring, which makes it impossible to get a score over 0.

Broken Achievements:
I'm Dancing, I'm Dancing:
I got the egg on this level and the achievement didn't show up, maybe i was supposed to do something else IDK.

2Spooky4Me: I played all Halloween levels against someone at least once, so pretty sure it's broken.
The Candy Hunt: I remember getting all the candy corn so i think the achievement's broken.
Well Rounded: I'm 99.9% sure I've won a match on every official hunt level so pretty sure it's broken.
Multiplayer's Best: In my statistics, it does say I've won over 500 games in MP.
Advanced Player: Pretty sure I've won 10 matches in a row and it's not showing up so most likely broken.
Hopefully someone can fix these very soon.

Time to create page: 0.801 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.