file 1v1(v1) Multiplayer Marble Blast Tournament

• Frostfire
  • Frostfire's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Multiplayer Mastery
  • Thank you received: 447
06 Oct 2014 19:26 - 15 Oct 2014 12:57 #1
There had been talk of another MB MP tournament when RC1 was released.
What happened when RC1 was released, was, instead, bugs :D
Once the major bugs were sorted out, nobody had time to think about anything except playing the new version. All the new custom levels, the re-release of Platinum Experts, challenges and super challenges, MBU, new multiplayer maps, and all the awesome stuff released in RC1.
Now, all the small, annoying bugs have been squashed by the dev team in the release of RC2, so I figured it was about time to start up a MP tournament :D

REPORT YOUR MATCH OUTCOME ON THIS THREAD USING THIS FORM:
Name: Frostfire
Opponent 1: Chubby Chicken
Opponent 2 (if applicable): Pudgy Pig
My score: 0
Score of Opponent 1: 9
Score of Opponent 2 (if applicable): 13

- Put (TB[L/W/1/2/3]) on the end of a score to indicate a tiebreaker win/loss/1st/2nd/3rd

First post - this post. Wow that was informative. Basically all the nitpicky rules everybody always skips. Please read thoroughly :P

Second post - Sign-ups & group stage

Third post - Playoffs

OVERVIEW

What is this? A tournament, just like Ian's (Are you the best blasting duo?) tournament, except no teams this time around! You're on your own.

The tournament will be split up into 3 stages, each one week long (if everything goes on schedule - dates may be moved around if multiple people end up unable to be on when their opponent is.)

SIGN-UP STAGE

Monday, Oct 6 - Saturday, Oct 11 (6 pm EST)

GROUP PLACEMENT ANNOUNCEMENTS LIVE VIA WEBCHAT AT 8 PM EST, TWO HOURS AFTER SIGNUPS CLOSE

More on signing up in the next section & my second post. Sign up ON THIS THREAD.

GROUP STAGE

Sunday, Oct 12 - Saturday, Oct 18 (10 pm EST)

The preliminary rounds!
Players will be placed in groups of three by THIS METHOD:

The top 1/3 of players, by MP rating at time of sign-up, will all be placed in separate groups. The other 2/3 of players will be placed randomly into the groups.
Example: 9 players sign up. The best three all go into separate groups, and the remaining 6 are placed randomly (2 into each) into the remaining groups.

First place in each group will play against second place of another group in the playoffs and vice versa. Third place in each group is eliminated.

PLAYOFFS

Sunday, Oct 19 - Saturday, Oct 25 (10 pm EST)

See third post for info.

SIGNING UP

SIGNUPS ARE CLOSED

SETTING UP MATCHES

Players are encouraged to be on as much as possible during the tournament periods. If a player and his opponent(s) is on, they can play their matches. Both players must report match outcome in 1v1s, two of the three must report match outcomes in 1v1v1s.

If unable to "be on" at the same time, players can then use the Private Message system to set up a time with eachother.

Aside from that, all players who have NOT played matches by the end of the week SHOULD BE ON at 5pm EST on the last day of the stage.

PLAYING MATCHES

GROUP STAGE:
> 1v1v1
> Played either on
a) Dedicated server. Any players not part of the match must remove themselves from the dedicated server. Nobody should join the dedicated whilst a match is going on. Note in extra notes.
b) A neutral (not part of the match) player's server.
> Five games are played.
> In each game,
1st place: 2 points
2nd place: 1 point
3rd place: 0 points
> Each player selects one map for each of the first three games. The randomizer selects the map for the last two. EXAMPLE MISSION and any custom-made levels cannot be played. All REPEAT levels are disallowed. Ring is disallowed. All custom levels are disallowed.
> In the case of a TIED GAME:
a) First and second tied; both are awarded 1.5 points and third place earns 0.
b) Second and third tied; both are awarded 0.5 points and first place earns 2.
c) Three-way tie; All three players earn 0 points.
In all cases, the game still counts as one of the five.
> In the case of a TIED GROUP:
a) Two-way tie; play a 1v1 one-game match of the randomizer's selection.
b) Three-way tie; play a sixth match. If first and second tie, all three players play again. If second and third tie, first place is first place & second and third play again.
> First place in each group will play against second place of another group in the playoffs and vice versa. Third place in each group is eliminated.

PLAYOFFS:
>1v1
> Played either on
a) Dedicated server. Any players not part of the match must remove themselves from the dedicated server. Nobody should join the dedicated whilst a match is going on.
b) A neutral (not part of the match) player's server.
> Number of games per match:
a) Finals; best of 9 (first to 5)
b) Semis; best of 7 (first to 4)
c) Other matches; best of 5 (first to 3)
> Maps are selected alternately by the two players. Higher seed picks first. If it goes to a game 9/7/5 respectively, the final map is picked by the randomizer. No REPEAT MAPS allowed, ever. PQ maps are allowed. All REPEAT levels are disallowed. Ring is disallowed. All custom levels are disallowed.

Q & A

If you have a question about the tournament, feel free to ask! I've put down a couple basic ones here that occurred to me, but don't be afraid to ask if your question isn't here.

> What if me or one of my opponents crashes during a match?

If crash is during the last minute of a match, gameplay continues until end of game UNLESS all other players agree to let the crasher have another chance. If the crash happens before that, the match is restarted. If a player crashes in two matches in a row, gameplay continues UNLESS all other players agree to let the crasher have another chance. If a player crashes three times in a row, gameplay continues, period.

> What if me or one of my opponents has to leave during a match?
Having to leave during a match is an automatic loss.

> What if a neutral host has to leave during a match?
The match is restarted, unless there was less than a minute left and the difference was more than 20 points between all players. For 1v1s, the difference must be 30 or more.

> What if somebody joins the server we're playing on and starts playing?
You can a) either stop the match and kick the player out, or b) continue playing as though he isn't there.

> Why is Nukesweeper Revisited not allowed!?!?
The level is mostly luck-based and could be taken advantage of unfairly by weaker players.

> Where do I sign up?
Here, on this thread.

> The randomizer picked a level all the players in my match (including me) hate! Can we veto it and randomize again?
Sure! Just make sure that EVERYBODY vetoes it.

> I lost a match because of gem steals by server lag, when I clearly got the gems first! I demand a rematch!
Sorry, no rematches for ping issues, for multiple reasons. a) there's no way to fix it even if we do rematch, b) it's unfair to the player who might've played a good game to beat you, c) people could easily lie about lag issues (though nobody here would :P)

> I lost a match when I ENDED THE GAME in a yellow, and I was down by one point! Not fair!
We're sorry, but no rematches for ping issues (as stated above). This is simply a harsher way to lose by ping.

SIDE NOTES

Time Zone Help . EST (what I'm using here) is GMT-5.

SPECTATORS are at the discretion of players in the match. If all players agree spectators are allowed, then they are.

DO NOT SPAM VOICE TAUNTS. Occasional use of the voice taunts is accepted, but any amount in a row or extreme excessive use will result in an automatic loss.
Last edit: 15 Oct 2014 12:57 by Frostfire.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Regislian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Frostfire
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Multiplayer Mastery
06 Oct 2014 19:27 - 02 Mar 2015 23:01 #2
Here are the final standings.

1st: Imperial (Champion!)
2nd: Dushine (Eliminated: Playoffs. Winner's Bracket loss: Imperial; Loser's Bracket loss: Resignation vs Imperial)
3rd: Mfpwnsall (Eliminated: Playoffs. Winner's Bracket loss: Imperial; Loser's Bracket loss: Resignation vs Dushine)
4th: Frostfire (Eliminated: Playoffs. Winner's Bracket loss: Imperial; Loser's Bracket loss: Dushine)

Tied 5th: [strike]HiGuy[/strike] (Eliminated: Playoffs. Winner's Bracket loss: Nihahhat; Loser's Bracket loss: Frostfire)
Tied 5th: [strike]Regislian[/strike] (Eliminated: Playoffs. Winner's Bracket loss: Mfpwnsall; Loser's Bracket loss: Dushine)

Tied 7th: [strike]Nihahhat [Speshul][/strike] (Eliminated: Playoffs. Winner's Bracket loss: Frostfire; Loser's Bracket loss: Dushine)
Tied 7th: [strike]Eguy[/strike] (Eliminated: Playoffs. Winner's Bracket loss: Regislian; Loser's Bracket loss: HiGuy)

Tied 9th: [strike]MBK[/strike] (Eliminated: Playoffs. Winner's Bracket loss: Eguy; Loser's Bracket loss: Dushine)
Tied 9th: [strike]MBOUltimate[/strike] (Eliminated: Playoffs. Winner's Bracket loss: Mfpwnsall; Loser's Bracket loss: Resignation vs HiGuy)

[strike]Tporter[/strike] (Eliminated: Group Stage by differential against Imperial, -140 to -141)
[strike]Promarbler[/strike] (Eliminated: Group Stage against Nihahhat and Mfpwnsall, 8-6-1)
[strike]Kwill[/strike] (Eliminated: Group Stage against Eguy and Dushine, 9-4.5-1.5)
[strike]Lee Zi Xian[/strike] (Eliminated: Group Stage against Regislian and HiGuy, 8-4-3)
[strike]Sefaro[/strike] (Eliminated: Group Stage against MBK and Frostfire, 7-5-3)
[strike]Loquendo[/strike] (Eliminated: Play-In against Promarbler, 2 games to 1.)

Groups:

Group GoldGroup PlatinumGroup UltraGroup EmeraldGroup PQ
Status: ALL PLAYEDStatus: ALL PLAYEDStatus: ALL PLAYEDStatus: ALL PLAYEDStatus: ALL PLAYED
Imperial (Win by default)Frostfire (7)Dushine (9)Regislian [8]Mfpwnsall [8]
MBOUltimate (Diff: -140)MBK (5)Eguy (4.5)HiGuy (4)Nihahhat (6)
Tporter (Diff: -141)Sefaro (3)Kwill (1.5)Lee Zi Xian (3)Promarbler (1)
Last edit: 02 Mar 2015 23:01 by Frostfire. Reason: tourney over, gg

• Frostfire
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Multiplayer Mastery
06 Oct 2014 19:27 - 14 Oct 2014 12:18 #3
OFFICIAL PLAYOFF BRACKET

challonge.com/MBtourneyplayoffs5grp

Names will be filled in as groups get finished.
Last edit: 14 Oct 2014 12:18 by Frostfire.

• Thank you received: 20
06 Oct 2014 20:03 #4
I'm assuming we just sign up in this thread? Or do we have to PM you? Either way:

Name: Kwill
Current MP rating at time of sign-up: 1877

Question: if Nukesweeper Revisited comes up from the randomize button, do we have to play it?

• Frostfire
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Multiplayer Mastery
06 Oct 2014 20:04 #5

Kwill wrote: I'm assuming we just sign up in this thread? Or do we have to PM you? Either way:

Name: Kwill
Current MP rating at time of sign-up: 1877

Question: if Nukesweeper Revisited comes up from the randomize button, do we have to play it?

Two good questions & a sign-up! Thanks kwill! Both questions will be answered in Q & A

• Regislian
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 255
06 Oct 2014 20:13 #6
Name: Regislian
Current MP rating at time of sign-up: 1910

Looking forward to this!

Would be awesome to have someone not in the match who can record the matches (especially the latter ones).

• Imperial
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Custom Levels Lover
  • Thank you received: 86
06 Oct 2014 20:18 #7
Name: Imperial
Current MP rating at time of sign-up: 1977

Totally not missing out the fun in a tournament, not again. :D

Vanquisher / Red Stealer

My youtube channel: www.youtube.com/imperialcuirassier
My twitch channel: www.twitch.tv/imperialcuirassier

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
06 Oct 2014 20:23 #8
Unfortunately I can't participate. I'll explain more next week.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• Frostfire
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Multiplayer Mastery
06 Oct 2014 20:58 #9

IsraeliRD wrote: Unfortunately I can't participate. I'll explain more next week.

Phew, now we ha-

I mean. Too bad Matan :(

• Thank you received: 0
06 Oct 2014 21:07 #10
Name: MBOUltimate
Current MP rating at time of sign up: 1688

*inset siggy here*

• Thank you received: 18
06 Oct 2014 21:34 #11
Name: TPorter
Current MP rating at the time of sign-up: 1771

This will be exciting, I will try to play as much as possible, sorry if I cannot participate in some cases, if I need to do anything in particular, just let me know. :)

And he waddled away, waddle waddle..

• Sefaroooooooooo
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Thank you received: 20
06 Oct 2014 22:52 #12
Name: Sefaro
Current MP rating at time of sign-up: 1488

• HiGuy
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • PQ Developer Emeritus
  • Thank you received: 604
06 Oct 2014 23:10 #13
Name: HiGuy
Current MP rating at time of sign-up: 1734

This signature is real code
Code:
function clientcmd12dothepq() { commandToClient(LocalClientConnection, '34onthedancefloor'); }

• MBKid
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • XXXquickscoperXXX
  • Thank you received: 35
07 Oct 2014 03:06 #14
Name: MBK
Current MP rating at time of sign up: 1650

I played marble blast

• RandomityGuy
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • This entire place is bruh
  • Thank you received: 61
07 Oct 2014 09:00 #15
This is a good tornament by I cannot sign up because of these reasons.

1)TIME!!! When Im online almost none is online, if someone is, occasionally not from the tournament.
2)PQs!!! most at times, when I'm online in marble blast to check if someone is in MBP, the server is being PQed
3)Interest!!! I have lost interest in MBP due to some new games I'm playing, server PQs, lack of updates(RC1 has been released but MBFubar and PQ have been extending their release/pre-release/development versions(like MBP 1.50 beta) time.

Github:
github.com/RandomityGuy
Feel free to support me at ko-fi.com/randomityguy

• Thank you received: 198
07 Oct 2014 10:41 - 08 Oct 2014 08:20 #16
Name: Lee Zi Xian
Current mp rating at sign-up: 1525

I'll be online in the morning (here), which will be night at your place, Frostfire, I guess. :P Oh, and I'll be online on Fridays (here), which means Thursday at your place.

lee is awesome
Last edit: 08 Oct 2014 08:20 by Lee.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
07 Oct 2014 12:08 - 07 Oct 2014 12:14 #17
I have to go off-topic here and I fully apologize to Frostfire and the community but this has to be said.

Krishiv wrote: This is a good tornament by I cannot sign up because of these reasons.

1)TIME!!! When Im online almost none is online, if someone is, occasionally not from the tournament.
2)PQs!!! most at times, when I'm online in marble blast to check if someone is in MBP, the server is being PQed
3)Interest!!! I have lost interest in MBP due to some new games I'm playing, server PQs, lack of updates(RC1 has been released but MBFubar and PQ have been extending their release/pre-release/development versions(like MBP 1.50 beta) time.

The fact that you live in a different timezone than most users is nothing you can do about. A part of this community (myself included) are suffering from this but we make up where we can to ensure this affects us as little as possible.

The rest of your post pissed me off, so please get your damn facts straight:
- Whenever the server goes down (and we figured out a few of the bugs and fixed them) it doesn't take long before it goes up. People notify us via email and skype so we get it up and running. We've had the server behaving better lately as well.

- Lack of updates? Here's the release dates of all 1.50 versions so far:
6th Jan - Beta 1
8th Jan - Beta 1.5
24th Jan - Beta 2
29th Mar - Beta 3
18th Aug - RC1
5th Oct - RC2
Granted, Beta 3 -> RC1 took the ([sorta] 2nd) longest, but the amount of features in that build is insanely huge. Longest development time was 1.14/1.20 -> 1.50 which took us 1 year and 7 months. Compare that with all other mods which took at least 2 years in development. MBP 1.00 was only 1 year, 1 month and 11 days in development.
RC1 -> RC2 had 4 separate patch releases during this time, and then RC2 had lots of changes on its own. That's a lot of updates for a month and a half.
Considering the hunderds of additions, changes, bugfixes, engine modifications and so much more that went into 1.50 up to more recent release, IT IS the biggest most badass choke-full of constant updates that has happened in this community for years.
And don't forget we also worked on THE WEBSITE and the BACKEND which are monsters of their own. Those were updates over the months as well.
Did I also mention we have something called SCHOOL? You have it too, and so do we. This mod is a hobby and is worked as such, and the efforts put into it are done in our spare time. Nobody asked us to provide all this content and to put in all this time. We did that on our own accord. Also did I mention this mod is FREE?

- MBFubar has been in development since 2008. Well before your era. You have no right to complain when you had no part in a mod. Aayrl is making that mod (95%-ish) on his own. That means ONE PERSON. HiGuy and Jeff have assisted (esp with online) but in case you didn't realise,
Want to know what Aayrl has?
3 jobs.
University degree.
A girlfriend.
Friends. Lots and lots of them.
Real life adult obligations like your parents have
Don't come in and complain about lack of updates to him when you yourself have none of the same obligations he does. The fact Fubar has gotten to where it is (and I've seen its progress during the years) is an achievement on its own and you should kneel to the man for doing that. I've long since bowed to him.

- PQ development has been halted in favor of 1.50. Don't like it? your problem. MBP was not only a complete mod, but received constant updates during the years and now receives its final update, and by doing that is bombarding this game and community with something that hasn't been seen in years or ever been done before. We already said PQ will be resumed after 1.50. We are not committing to any dates on purpose.

Did I mention we have obligations? Guess what, I have some too. I'm also an admin on SDA, I have to dedicate lots of time into that as well. I just recently finished a course to further expand my knowledge and gain me additional job opportunities in my field. Wait until I get a full-time job and hear my announcement next week, then talk to me about being busy.

Now if you lose interest due to other games then so be it, but don't go out blaming the development team for your lack of interest when there are dozens of active members every day saying otherwise.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.
Last edit: 07 Oct 2014 12:14 by IsraeliRD. Reason: The amounts of feathers Tsuf sheds could fill a couple pillows
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeff, m0nty0, ProMarbler, RandomityGuy, Frostfire, tporter, Xedron

• Thank you received: 18
07 Oct 2014 12:48 #18

IsraeliRD wrote: I have to go off-topic here and I fully apologize to Frostfire and the community but this has to be said.

Krishiv wrote: This is a good tornament by I cannot sign up because of these reasons.

The fact that you live in a different timezone than most users is nothing you can do about. A part of this community (myself included) are suffering from this but we make up where we can to ensure this affects us as little as possible.

The rest of your post pissed me off, so please get your damn facts straight:
- Whenever the server goes down (and we figured out a few of the bugs and fixed them) it doesn't take long before it goes up. People notify us via email and skype so we get it up and running. We've had the server behaving better lately as well.

- Lack of updates? Here's the release dates of all 1.50 versions so far:
6th Jan - Beta 1
8th Jan - Beta 1.5
24th Jan - Beta 2
29th Mar - Beta 3
18th Aug - RC1
5th Oct - RC2
Granted, Beta 3 -> RC1 took the ([sorta] 2nd) longest, but the amount of features in that build is insanely huge. Longest development time was 1.14/1.20 -> 1.50 which took us 1 year and 7 months. Compare that with all other mods which took at least 2 years in development. MBP 1.00 was only 1 year, 1 month and 11 days in development.
RC1 -> RC2 had 4 separate patch releases during this time, and then RC2 had lots of changes on its own. That's a lot of updates for a month and a half.
Considering the hunderds of additions, changes, bugfixes, engine modifications and so much more that went into 1.50 up to more recent release, IT IS the biggest most badass choke-full of constant updates that has happened in this community for years.
And don't forget we also worked on THE WEBSITE and the BACKEND which are monsters of their own. Those were updates over the months as well.
Did I also mention we have something called SCHOOL? You have it too, and so do we. This mod is a hobby and is worked as such, and the efforts put into it are done in our spare time. Nobody asked us to provide all this content and to put in all this time. We did that on our own accord. Also did I mention this mod is FREE?

- MBFubar has been in development since 2008. Well before your era. You have no right to complain when you had no part in a mod. Aayrl is making that mod (95%-ish) on his own. That means ONE PERSON. HiGuy and Jeff have assisted (esp with online) but in case you didn't realise,
Want to know what Aayrl has?
3 jobs.
University degree.
A girlfriend.
Friends. Lots and lots of them.
Real life adult obligations like your parents have
Don't come in and complain about lack of updates to him when you yourself have none of the same obligations he does. The fact Fubar has gotten to where it is (and I've seen its progress during the years) is an achievement on its own and you should kneel to the man for doing that. I've long since bowed to him.

- PQ development has been halted in favor of 1.50. Don't like it? your problem. MBP was not only a complete mod, but received constant updates during the years and now receives its final update, and by doing that is bombarding this game and community with something that hasn't been seen in years or ever been done before. We already said PQ will be resumed after 1.50. We are not committing to any dates on purpose.

Did I mention we have obligations? Guess what, I have some too. I'm also an admin on SDA, I have to dedicate lots of time into that as well. I just recently finished a course to further expand my knowledge and gain me additional job opportunities in my field. Wait until I get a full-time job and hear my announcement next week, then talk to me about being busy.

Now if you lose interest due to other games then so be it, but don't go out blaming the development team for your lack of interest when there are dozens of active members every day saying otherwise.

That edit note though. xD I'm glad you posted this, and I knew as well the updates were going by like a breeze, because I started to see when I played again, and it amazed me. Great job guys.
:)

And he waddled away, waddle waddle..

• Eguy
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Booper Supreme
  • Thank you received: 208
07 Oct 2014 14:51 - 07 Oct 2014 15:33 #19
Totally agree with Matan about all the hard work, especially for Aayrl. I think we should really honor him and the Platinum Team.

Name: eguy5947
Current MP rating at time of sign-up: 1583

"it's the internet eguy. where children are men. men are monkeys, and women are PQ."
-Jeff 2014
Last edit: 07 Oct 2014 15:33 by Eguy.

• Thank you received: 1
07 Oct 2014 17:29 #20
Name: Loquendo
Current rating at this time to sign up: 1500

• Frostfire
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Multiplayer Mastery
07 Oct 2014 21:21 #21

Loquendo wrote: Name: Loquendo
Current rating at this time to sign up: 1500

Well dang, I forgot to say no resetting your rating. Loq you pleb.

FROM THIS POINT FORWARD NO MORE RESETTING YOUR RATING FOR THIS TOURNAMENT.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeff, tporter

• Frostfire
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Multiplayer Mastery
07 Oct 2014 21:22 #22

mathmusicandmarbleblast wrote: Totally agree with Matan about all the hard work, especially for Aayrl. I think we should really honor him and the Platinum Team.

Do you mind if I simply call you eguy? Much easier. Everybody knows who you are anyhow.

• Eguy
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Booper Supreme
  • Thank you received: 208
08 Oct 2014 02:34 #23

Frostfire wrote:

mathmusicandmarbleblast wrote: Totally agree with Matan about all the hard work, especially for Aayrl. I think we should really honor him and the Platinum Team.

Do you mind if I simply call you eguy? Much easier. Everybody knows who you are anyhow.

Why sure, no problem :)

"it's the internet eguy. where children are men. men are monkeys, and women are PQ."
-Jeff 2014

• dushine
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • PING STEALLLL!
  • Thank you received: 10
08 Oct 2014 17:51 - 08 Oct 2014 18:57 #24
Name: Dushine
Current MP rating at time of sign up: 1955

I am indebted to you and your commitment to the community Frostfire, stuff like this needs to happen, and you have really become an invaluable member of this community.
*Future apologies to any whining/raging in MP, especially relating to my sucky connection, but I'm in this for almost completely the fun :P*

The moment I read half of Krishiv's post, I went down to see who would post the perfect post I was planning to post. Thanks Matan. And special thanks to Aayrl, in case you didn't know, I don't think mods ran by even 5 people ever get released, let alone less than 3. Keep it up man!
I agree with Matan fully, and even someone like me who has finished so many levels on the leaderboards, find the updates, especially RC1, almost overwhelming, because I don't see myself finishing all that stuff anytime soon. Thanks MBP team :D
It has also made me sort of forget PQ, to a point where I thought PQ was RC1 (LOL).

Legit Marbler
Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/MBdushine
Last edit: 08 Oct 2014 18:57 by ProMarbler. Reason: FIXED TYPO (modes != mods). Was bugging and confusing me. ;P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frostfire, Eguy

• Frostfire
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Multiplayer Mastery
08 Oct 2014 18:49 #25

dushine wrote:
I am indebted to you and your commitment to the community Frostfire, stuff like this needs to happen, and you have really become an invaluable member of this community.

Thanks dush! I try to make fun new stuff happen to the MB community. After all, we can't have players raging at ttotts constantly without any break, can we?

dushine wrote: *Future apologies to any whining/raging in MP, especially relating to my sucky connection, but I'm in this for almost completely the fun :P*

lolololol good idea to put this in :P

• Thank you received: 8
08 Oct 2014 20:43 #26
I'm here to join! I'm willing to commit to the days to play the matches. Count me in! :)

preepaer to dye, pwebs

• Thank you received: 1
08 Oct 2014 20:45 #27
Eh btw i reset rating cuz when my rating got to 1000 i had to reset it.
The reason thats i have 1500 is because i didn't played mp with someone after i reset it

• Thank you received: 156
08 Oct 2014 22:55 #28
Nihahhat
speshul

• Thank you received: 123
08 Oct 2014 23:33 - 08 Oct 2014 23:34 #29
Pro Marbler

Yay for lowest rating... It's gotten better! Probably would be higher if people that aren't like super good would actually play me.
Disclaimer thing... Cannot guarantee that I will be on/available due to schoolwork, computer availability, and other factors/things. I also tend to be a drag to others...

Happy, Frosty?
Last edit: 08 Oct 2014 23:34 by ProMarbler. Reason: case change

• Thank you received: 368
10 Oct 2014 14:58 #30
Honestly did not expect all the kind remarks, thank you folks. =]

Unfortunately, due to my schedule, I will not be participating in this exciting event, though I vow to create some web-based achievements for those who do partake (and I haven't forgot about the first tournament .. I'll get around to adding those as well sometime this weekend).

Best of luck to everyone, and have a blast =]

~Aayrl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eguy

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.353 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.