• Buzzmusic
  • Buzzmusic's Avatar Topic Author
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • I make levels and songs.
  • Thank you received: 145
16 Jun 2013 06:27 #91
Fire Ceremony -

New song from Buzzy! He tried to give it a threatening, burning, mysterious vibe. It's the type of song that is better if you're wearing headphones while listening. The photo was made by him and his brother. Hope you enjoy!

All posts from my account that were made before July 29 2013 are from the point of view of my dad unless it states otherwise.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
08 Jul 2013 04:26 #92
Hypnotizing City -

New song from Buzzmusic! As usual, Buzz wrote and composed the entire song and his brother created the picture. Hope you enjoy!

All posts from my account that were made before July 29 2013 are from the point of view of my dad unless it states otherwise.

• Ralph
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Matan's Fervent Fan
  • Thank you received: 136
08 Jul 2013 11:50 #93
Indeed this sound is very... very... (spirals on his eyes) (strange voice)Yes, my Master, I'll do everything you want...

You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure Marble Blast isn't one of 'em.
Instagram : ralphfrommb

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
08 Jul 2013 16:13 #94
Nice song buzz and nice pic to buzz's bro =)

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
28 Jul 2013 02:15 #95
Silence in My World -

Here's a new song from Buzzmusic called Silence in My World. Just like last time, Buzz wrote and composed the entire song and his brother created the picture. Hope you enjoy!

• Ralph
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Matan's Fervent Fan
  • Thank you received: 136
28 Jul 2013 11:02 #96
Beautiful.

You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure Marble Blast isn't one of 'em.
Instagram : ralphfrommb

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
06 Aug 2013 02:03 #97
The Tambourine -

Here's an upbeat instrumental I made that replicates the bouncy, yet casual, nature of the tambourine. I hope you enjoy!

• Imperial
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Custom Levels Lover
  • Thank you received: 86
06 Aug 2013 02:31 #98
Amazing song! Just realized that besides level building, you have great song writing skills. I might use your songs in my future videos, if you don't mind.

Vanquisher / Red Stealer

My youtube channel: www.youtube.com/imperialcuirassier
My twitch channel: www.twitch.tv/imperialcuirassier

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
06 Aug 2013 02:33 #99
Thanks a lot, Imperial!

• Thank you received: 156
06 Aug 2013 03:45 #100
Awesome song, Buzz! It makes me want to dance!

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
07 Sep 2013 17:51 #101
Forcing Me to Live -

A long time ago, I made a short thing in my music program. I didn't really expand upon the idea until just recently, and now I have the entire thing finished (along with a picture mostly made by my Dad's friend, Danny McCarty). This song has vocals, and since they might be a bit hard to understand, I put the lyrics in the description. Hope you enjoy!

• Perishingflames
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Thank you received: 21
08 Sep 2013 10:32 #102
Nice song and lyrics. If I could offer one suggestion from a non-music creator perspective, it is to watch the number of syllables in each verse. Sometimes it felt like you were cramming too many words in and there was no time for the words to breathe (or you for that matter, lol). I don't know what your music writing process is but I just think that could make the song better.

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
08 Sep 2013 14:02 #103
Hehe, my voice teacher told me that about Yesterday's Over. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll take that into consideration.

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
12 Sep 2013 15:35 #104
Noise -

Here's an instrumental that shows appreciation of, what else, noise. Very very little melody, but lots of different instruments and chord changes combined to make a song that is music and noise at the same time. I hope you enjoy!

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
14 Sep 2013 21:33 #105
Train -

New song once again! It's an instrumental. Not much else to say. Enjoy!

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
28 Sep 2013 02:48 #106
Broken House -

New song again! For this one, I just decided to have fun singing about a broken house. Not my best, but it was just meant to be a fun song to write. The title really says it all, but the lyrics that might be a bit hard to understand say even more, so they're in the description. Also, like Forcing Me to Live, this song started out as a really small idea that I didn't expand until recently. I hope you enjoy!

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
27 Oct 2013 20:53 #107
Exertion -

Here's a completely different version of one of my previous songs. Now instead of a piano alone, it's more of a rock/metal song. The guitar solo throughout the second half is from my dad's friend, Alex. Many thanks to him. Enjoy!

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
31 Oct 2013 13:22 #108
Evil Ian's Castle (1:05.41) -

happy spooktober
A long time before Halloween, I recorded a run for this level that at first I was satisfied with, but then later I wanted to do better. So I got this run which was two seconds faster. Speedrunning this level at first seemed like it would require a lot of luck, but as I played it more I discovered more strategies, like how to avoid the bumpers, make it through the tornados, get multiple Time Travels, etc. After learning all of the techniques, especially how to get past that gosh darn bumper section near the very end, this level became very fun to play.

The song is the Shadow Temple theme from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Creepy Monster -

Here's a song that's been done for kind of a while, but now it's on YouTube because Halloween. Not a serious song at all; just a weird chain of lyrics about a monster.

Owl's Eyes (Updated Version) -

Owl's Eyes was already posted on YouTube (and the forums), but now most of the vocals are re-done and some lyrics were changed. So because it's that spoopy time of year, here ya go. Both Owl's Eyes and Creepy Monster are on my upcoming album, Neon Planet.
Also, I'm ashamed at my short hair in the picture.
And the song isn't a true story at all.

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
23 Dec 2013 20:54 #109
Daily Division -

Here's a song I made. Enjoy.

Face -

It's kind of a running joke (well actually it's so common that it's not even a joke) that my brother and I mention faces all the time. I was thinking about what to make this song about, and when I thought of faces and started writing lyrics, I found that a lot can be said about faces. I hope you enjoy this nasally-sung quick-tempo song!

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
31 Dec 2013 21:11 #110
Identical or Otherwise -

Here's a new song again! I put a lot of work into it and I really hope you enjoy!

• Thank you received: 156
31 Dec 2013 23:33 #111
Amazing! I couldn't write a song like that to save my life, heh.

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
01 Jan 2014 03:16 #112
Thank you very much!

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
01 Feb 2014 00:48 #113
Misty Morning -

Here's a song I made that combines some jazz elements with some natural instruments to create a misty sound. It's almost an instrumental. The vocals are kind of just used as an instrument. I hope you enjoy!

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
07 Feb 2014 15:42 #114
Dream -

Here's an intensely surreal song full of percussion and reverb. The lyrics are in the video description. I hope you enjoy!

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
15 Mar 2014 14:40 #115
Cloud Speed -

Here's a song about the progress of the world. Originally the picture was a still colorless image, but with some great ideas, drawing, and massive help from my brother and dad, the video turned into the closest thing to a music video in a long time. Lyrics are in the description. Enjoy!

• Thank you received: 16
15 Mar 2014 15:49 #116
Hooray for origami birds! (I fold a lot) Cool animation too :)

i have a flickr

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
25 Apr 2014 18:17 #117
Surprise -

I'm not sure how many people wait for me to upload songs around here, but sorry for the wait if that's the case.
This song is about optimism, but not an "everything's fine" philosophy. It's more like "lots of bad things happen, but if you embrace the fact that they make life interesting, they're not too bad." At least, I think; I made this song a while ago, so sometimes I guess I have to try to remember the point of a song. :P Lyrics are in the description. :)

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
09 Jun 2014 23:19 #118
I have a new account! :D Buzzmusic200. I'll use it for videos that aren't original songs, mostly Marble Blast and Michael Rosen YTPs, but probably other things here and there that I feel like uploading. To start the new channel, here's a very intense Gems in the Road match with eguy5947. The song I used is Train Running Low on Soul Coal by XTC. Enjoy!

• MBKid
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • XXXquickscoperXXX
  • Thank you received: 35
10 Jun 2014 00:19 #119
Good game, vey intense! It's so awesome your uploading marble blast again :D

I played marble blast

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
12 Jun 2014 02:26 #120
More MP! Marble BlastKid vs. eguy5947 vs. me this time. The song is Sea Legs by The Shins. Love this song.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.095 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.