• Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
  • Thank you received: 191
31 Jan 2012 02:25 #91
I take it you liked the song.

Tech Warrior: Danceparty Series - Jungle Dance

Kinda tribal-dance!

This is something; nothing more than the 4th song of the series. Enjoy!

Project Pi sign-ups: www.ppalpha123.proboards.com

~ Tech Warrior

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Joey
  • Joey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
06 Feb 2012 22:10 #92
Tech Warrior: Danceparty Series - Independence Day

Fifth song of the series!

This track's theme is that ol' jumpy hands-up style we all know and love! Hope you enjoy it!

~ Tech Warrior

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
08 Feb 2012 22:42 #93
Tech Warrior: Danceparty Series - Time

New track! This track mixes my newer style (aka The Waterflame Rendition ) with some of my older styles. It is somewhat progressive, but still keeps a solid theme throughout the song.

Made in FL10, about 6 hours. Hope you like it! I had a blast making it!

~ Tech Warrior

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
12 Feb 2012 23:16 #94
Tech Warrior: Danceparty Series - Death Trap

This is probably the only Danceparty track that didn't live up to its full potential. Even still, I'm quite happy about the end result. Drum n Bass/Breakbeat mixed with orchestral and guitar riffs! Yahoo!

Next up is Rock n Bass, the track with the sole passion of rock mixed with techno and drum n bass. Stay tuned!

~ Tech Warrior

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
14 Feb 2012 21:47 #95
Tech Warrior: Danceparty Series - Rock n Bass

We're nearing the end of the series! I present to you Rock n Bass, the electronic son of Rock and Techno itself! Crank up the volume REAL loud! I spent a lot of time on this one; hope you like it!

~ Tech Warrior

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
18 Feb 2012 23:55 #96
Tech Warrior - To Infinity (Trance): Sample 1

Hey there! I am proud to bring you all a sample of my latest track, To Infinity! This is a trance track, and I'm really putting my all into it! Final version will be around 8 minutes in length, and I'm hoping for an end-of-March release. This, along with many others, are on the way! I hope you like this sample!

And don't worry, the ninth Danceparty song has been temporarily delayed, but it's still coming.

~ Tech Warrior

• Thank you received: 0
19 Feb 2012 01:43 #97
nice

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
26 Feb 2012 01:53 #98
Thank you Xuan.

Tech Warrior - UFO Sample

Here is a sample to one of my more unique projects lately. UFO = Unclassified Funk Orchestra! I've tried to keep the track fairly simple yet powerful. How do orchestral and electronic fit together? Find out!

I hope you enjoy this sample!

~ Tech Warrior

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
10 Mar 2012 08:26 #99
UFO Sample 2

Here is the second sample to one of my latest tracks, UFO! I'm very excited to be releasing this track to you all! The final track should be out within the next few weeks.

I hope you all like this sample!

Yes, this project is becoming bigger than expected. O.o

~ Tech Warrior

10 Mar 2012 22:12 #100
nice

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
21 Mar 2012 04:27 #101
Unclassified Funk Orchestra RELEASED!

I'm back with an exciting new type of song! I've been experimenting a lot recently with orchestral elements particularly and made this! I present UFO! The Unclassified Funk Orchestra! Please listen to the whole thing; it variates quite a bit!

Hope you like it!

~ Tech Warrior

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
21 Mar 2012 04:29 #102
very nice joey!

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
21 Mar 2012 04:31 #103
Wow you are very fast at responding, especially considering that the song is four minutes.

Thank you Jeff!

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
21 Mar 2012 04:36 #104
I responded before it was over because i had to *spam* my way into 1000 posts since I only needed two more to go

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
21 Mar 2012 04:41 #105
Oh don't worry. I know.

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
22 Mar 2012 18:44 #106
A very vague announcement for everyone:

Synthetic Symphony returns.

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
25 Mar 2012 03:55 #107
Remote Paradise (Moombahton!)

Hey guys! I've been experimenting with some more genres lately, and made this! It's a funky upbeat tropical moombahton track mixed in with my classic dance styles and of course my epic orchestras with a bit of ambience involved! I like to mix things up, a lot. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this track! It's freeeesh....

Made in FL10, about 7 hours.

Enjoy!

~ Tech Warrior

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
28 Mar 2012 20:40 #108
The Epic! Sample 1

I present to you a sample of another one of my latest tracks, The Epic! A pretty degrading name I know. It's definitely different than my usual style; been trying out some new things lately! Expect something totally not-epic in the final result!

I hope you like it!

~ Tech Warrior

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
02 Apr 2012 18:19 #109
Danceparty Series: GAME CHAMBER

You all should've seen your messages you sent me. You're all a buncha chumps! No, I'm kidding. But why would I ever stop producing? I've ended April Fools well, and with the final Danceparty track!

After being delayed for over a month, Game Chamber is here! Ambient breakbeat and progressive bass rifts forever!

But wait...

Do you remember? I'll quote:

After the ninth song is released, a little surprise will come your way.

You guys have no idea what is about to come!

Enjoy!

~ Tech Warrior

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
29 Apr 2012 20:59 #110
When Fates Collide! - First Sample (More of a brief preview)

Hey everyone!

After my brief hiatus I am back with a preview of one of my latest tracks, When Fates Collide. This track combines the genres of trance, classical, and orchestral. (Possibly dubstep, too, but I'm still undecided on that) Hope you all like it!

Also, here is a progress report on other works in progress:

To Infinity - 70% complete
The Epic - 20-30% complete

Also other works TBA.

Enjoy!

- TW

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
25 May 2012 08:31 #111
Tech Warrior's SOVIET REVOLUTION: Legend! (Sample)

Hey everyone! Happy to say that school is almost out for me, so that means I can get back on schedule with music! I am proud to present you all with the revival of Soviet Revolution: The Next Soviet Legend! This track is going to be something; just you wait! I hope you all enjoy this new sample and expect this as well as much more soon!

-TW

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
02 Jun 2012 22:25 #112
Heavy Imperial March Remix!

It's actually only moderately heavy. Anyway, point is, I wanted to make an improved version of my Imperial March remix, seeing as it really wasn't anything too unique. I feel I have achieved that with this! I present the Heavy Imperial March! Dance + Dubstep! Hope you like it.

-TW

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
17 Jun 2012 20:27 #113
Danceparty: The SURPRISE!

It's time...

~ Tech Warrior

18 Jun 2012 05:22 #114
Such generic names!

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
18 Jun 2012 06:00 #115
What would you suggest, then?

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
19 Jun 2012 06:48 #116
To Infinity! (Trance) RELEASED!

It's finally here! The project that I have worked on on and off for the past 4 months is finally here! Project work time totaled 20 hours; that's the most time I've spent on a project to date. The genre is orchestral trance, which I just love. Overall I'm quite happy with how it turned out, so I hope you enjoy!

Don't forget to subscribe! This project marks a turning point in my musical improvement and advancement, as I feel it is my best to date, as far as quality goes.

- TW

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
22 Jun 2012 03:51 #117
The EPIC - Sample 2

Following To Infinity's release, it's time for The Epic. The Epic is currently going through a process of reconstruction - adding special effects, smoother transitions, re-mastering, etc. And here I just wanted to show a sneak peak of what the new reconstruction is like. This particular portion of the track is currently still in progress (along with the rest of the entire track), but it is one of the more complete parts. The final result is going to be a little while, but the track is coming together great, and I think you'll enjoy it. I hope you enjoy this more recent sample!

You want the epic? Then you'll get The Epic.

-TW

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
30 Jun 2012 23:48 #118
Tech Warrior's The Epic!

Here it is! After 97 patterns, 40 playlist tracks, and 30 working hours, The Epic is here! It was a bit more synthetic than I had wanted, but it will do. This is my first actual attempt at dramatic orchestral. I hope you enjoy!

TIPS TO ENHANCE EXPERIENCE: Turn the volume as loud as you can without bursting the sound barrier; make the environment as dark as possible; and make sure the environment is quiet, as the track is sure to get quite loud.

This is currently my longest track and the second in my Premium Collection.

- TW

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
20 Jul 2012 22:54 #119
TW's Danceparty - RELEASED!

To be honest I didn't really care about Danceparty anymore In addition, I personally think it's ridiculous that I've carried this out since January. But, the fact is, I did, so here is the EP that was promised. There were a few tracks that didn't live up to potential:

Independence Day
Midnight Refresher
Excalibur

Overall, though, I'm satisfied with the ending result. I never have to think about Danceparty again! Lol the idea here was short but sweet. So granted, the tracks provided here are quite small and simple, but they pack a lot of punch and offer quite a variety! Danceparty ranges throughout all types of electronic genres, so have a listen around!

Download HERE: www.mediafire.com/?v50cbj4rsu8bkl6

Next up, one of my biggest musical events yet, The Marathon Series of Events!
August 31 - September 7.

Stay tuned and I sincerely hope you enjoyed the legacy of Danceparty!

~ Tech Warrior

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
09 Aug 2012 04:25 #120
It's coming!

TW's Music Marathon TRAILER

That's right! My biggest musical event to date, The Marathon, is unveiling itself with a unique trailer! Please watch it all; you may find something you like! The Marathon will take place from August 31 - September 7, with something new releasing EVERY night! Make sure you tune in, as there will be such a wide variety of genres and styles available - including trance, dubstep, drum n bass, techno, electronic rock, hip hop, splittercore, dutch house (sort of), IDM, and much more!

As a note, the trailer does NOT include samples from everything available. Why would I do that? Lol as another note, the samples you hear in the video are NOT in the order they appear on screen. That would give everything away, pretty much. Just keep that in mind as you watch, and listen!

I hope you're all excited and ready for this wild electronic party! Please make sure to subscribe if you like what you hear! You won't want to miss this!

Trailer took me 5 hours to make fyi .

Peace out,
Tech Warrior

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.382 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.