• MikeSan
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • The This
More
24 Feb 2018 17:23 #211 by MikeSan
MikeSan replied the topic: Rosie's Videos

ItzJean wrote:
For the love of god can I stop missing these events... I wish that I was American

Hey, idk about you, but I'm a west-coaster and I still missed this event. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Doesn't matter, you'd have to talk in voice chat if you wanted to participate.

(obnoxious voice) I'M TOAD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ItzJean
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • The only Maltese MB Player
More
25 Feb 2018 07:16 #212 by ItzJean
ItzJean replied the topic: Rosie's Videos
There were some that couldn't be heard. But if we all needed to all be heard I would consist of a very weird accent with a rage with possibly a change in language which will most likely involve cussing will be very confusing for everyone, but hey at least no one will know what I said

i don't get why people hate Fault Line

• Nockess
  • Nockess's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Girl
More
12 Apr 2018 05:56 #213 by Nockess
Nockess replied the topic: Rosie's Videos

It’s been a while since I’ve uploading one of these videos, mainly because I haven’t really had the patience or encouragement to record any custom levels, and both the MBPlatinum and MBGold World Record Rampages play a part in simply not wanting to play any other levels. However, I’ve had these 15 recordings sitting on my computer for god only knows how long, and I’ve been wanting to share them for a while now since there’s some pretty sick pathfinding involved. (See: the last run. And a couple others.)
There are obviously some possible improvements to be made on a lot of these runs, but for as casual of a video like this, I decided that what I’m releasing to the public now would get the joj done decently well.

Enjoy the video!

First player ever to get all of the Awesome Times.

• Nockess
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Girl
More
11 May 2018 10:09 #214 by Nockess

This ended up being a much shorter video than I originally planned. Before I was recording for this, I had a list of 20-25 levels that I wanted to run and record for this video, but I ended up deciding that only ten levels (the ones featured here) would make the cut, primarily because this is really preparation for Marble Blast Custom Levels 20 which I've directed the most attention to recently out of all the things I'm doing related to speedrunning. I plan to run the excluded levels in a later installment.
As for the levels you see now, nearly every level had its one part where it absolutely destroyed me on a regular basis which is why this wasn't released sooner. Progression and Pad Pursuit were the two levels that didn't give me as hard of a time compared to the rest, especially "Dreams of Red" (entire ending), "Limely Quest" (sign hit), and "Pies and Curves" (loopy ending part). Shoutouts to "Progression 2" for not being nearly as tedious as I expected it to be, especially taking the two edge hits at the end into account. And yes, I replaced the two middle Random Powerups manually because I didn't want to deal with RNG.
Despite the ranting, I still had an at-least-somewhat enjoyable time with all of these levels and it's great preparation for the video I hope to release on June 25th (Mark your calendars!).
Oh, yeah, and I figured out how to record in 1080p. Booyah.

Enjoy the video!

• Nockess
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Girl
More
30 Jun 2018 18:07 - 01 Jul 2018 04:41 #215 by Nockess
I said this in the post above:

...and it's great preparation for the video I hope to release on June 25th...

Pfft, yeah, not so much.

I started making this video just over four months ago when I got my first leaderboards custom world record in quite a while (and unfortunately, that time got beaten, so it'll be in another video), and after that, I decided to go all out and see how many world records I could beat until I was content with the number of recordings I had (and in the end, the number was 72).
This is a phenomenal near-53-minute compilation of custom level world records that probably marks the very peak of my Marble Blast career, featuring a number of new paths, but filled to the very top with new tweaks and edge hits that no one has seen before the release of this video. Hours and hours, more than I'd like to admit, went into seeing how badly I could tear all sorts of records to shreds, looking at both short levels, like Slopey Swirl, to stupidly long levels, like Skyebird's Trail.

I think I did a pretty okay job.

Last Edit: 01 Jul 2018 04:41 by Nockess.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ralph, eNetro, hPerks, Eguy, CylinderKnot, MikeSan, jacob69431

• Nockess
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Girl
More
24 Aug 2018 04:14 #216 by Nockess
Here are the videos I've released after Marble blast Custom Levels 20. Might as well make a post with all of them because I'll be pissed off at myself if I don't.

Two MBStop videos.

For some reason, I decided to speedrun the stupidest level I've seen in a LONG time. It uh... ended pretty well.

Two MBPU videos, both released while I was away doing camp things.

The next Marble Blast Custom Levels video. I finally got around to playing the PQ Customs which have been released in the past year and a bit, and the end result is pretty sweet.

This video I release about five minutes ago. GLC 3 released very recently, so I thought it would be a good time to share some runs I recording during beta testing.

Enoy!

• Nockess
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Girl
More
08 Sep 2018 06:39 #217 by Nockess

I've wanted to make this series for a while now, and chances are I'll start it for real maybe-or-maybe-not sometime soon. The 8 recordings here were done in 2017 (you can tell by the 720p graphics) so I've actually had these for quite a while and never got around to doing anything with them for another 9 months.

Enjoy the video!

• Nockess
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Girl
More
31 Dec 2018 04:29 #218 by Nockess
So this thread is still a thing. Let's give it a little life with a banger for the end of the year.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Starwide

• Nockess
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Girl
More
06 Jan 2019 11:59 #219 by Nockess
Surprisingly one of the MBCL videos I enjoy most. Nothing super special, but worth a watch. (Kickass music too.)

Moderators: Kalle29AayrlRegislian