file Marson's Videos

• Marson
  • Marson's Avatar Topic Author
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
More
12 May 2018 05:09 - 12 May 2018 05:11 #1 by Marson
Marson's Videos was created by Marson
Starting a new thread because I've lost access to the old one.

No Jumping II (3.837s) WR

At long last! The ever-elusive world record pathway to Oaky's Level-of-the-Year-winning No Jumping II. This run is the result of seven hours of grinding, not including the hours I spent when I first found this path a couple years back. During this session I used a new start pattern which allowed me to push the time under four seconds.

My best Time Travel catch ever (while also getting the gem) is 3.70, and I would've been happy with anything under four seconds, so I was glad to finish the run on a better than average catch. The rest of the run is tricky and can go wrong at any point, and it has to be done with no slowdowns, otherwise you won't make the correct blue circle cycle at the end. This was the second time I ever finished without the time restarting, the first being a 4.8.

Thanks to Rosie for recording this replay in high quality, and to Regislian, whose 17-second path provided some of the tricks which helped stitch this path together.

Enjoy!

Music
Last edit: 12 May 2018 05:11 by Marson.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ralph, Regislian, Xedron, CylinderKnot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ralph
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Matan's Fervent Fan
More
14 May 2018 09:19 #2 by Ralph
Replied by Ralph on topic Marson's Videos
If you ever see me running on this level like this in the future, just slap me.

You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure Marble Blast isn't one of 'em.
Instagram : ralphfrommb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.749 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.