file Ralph's Improved PQ Sound Pack (1.5 UPDATE)

• Ralph
  • Ralph's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Matan's Fervent Fan
  • Thank you received: 136
07 Sep 2017 15:31 - 02 Sep 2018 19:01 #1
Ever felt a bit bored with PQ's original sounds? Are you guys searching for more cool, playful sounds when playing?

Wanna have some fairy-ish sweet melodies when you spawn / checkpoint / get a gem / finish? Wanna feel like a Super Saiyan when you get a Fireball, and feeling like you do some monster damage when you beat up some Ice Shards? Wanna have some realistic sounds in addition?

I heard your call, and now, after around 5 months of camping with my dog FL Studio and tinkering sounds with my boy Audacity, time to say hello to:

This pack has a variety of modified sounds, and replaces every single sound of the sound folder from PQ (except the ones mentioned in the ReadMe file), with fairy melodies and funny sounds ahoy! This will sure enhance the fun you have playing PlatinumQuest!
For example, instead of having a sniper cannon sound (like the final cannon in Manic Bounce), you get a pack-a-punched cannon with a laser boost sound!

But hey, I'm not going to spoil everything and let you discover (or hear) things by yourself!

Don't hesitate to make videos using my sounds, and notify me if you have any trouble with the sounds in-game : as always, I'll help you the best way I can. Or I will probably ask HiGuy to fix things...

Enjoy!

Edit: the pack has been updated!

Download the 1.5 version of the pack here: www.mediafire.com/file/y5pbo7kpi4j5t55/R...d_Pack_v1.5.zip/file

You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure Marble Blast isn't one of 'em.
Instagram : ralphfrommb

Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Sep 2018 19:01 by Ralph. Reason: Updating
The following user(s) said Thank You: QwertyQwertz, PacPlayer, CylinderKnot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ralph
  • Ralph's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Matan's Fervent Fan
  • Thank you received: 136
02 Sep 2018 19:15 #2
The sound pack has been updated, please check the previous post to get it.

You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure Marble Blast isn't one of 'em.
Instagram : ralphfrommb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.004 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.