file American Mcgee's Alice

• Don.Gato
  • Don.Gato's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 10
11 Mar 2010 06:08 #1
Anyone ever heard of this game? It's 10 years old, but that doesn't mean it isn't awesome.

I have always like the idea of classic fairy tales twisted in gory, creepy, weird ways. Alice in wonderland is the perfect base for a game (or book or movie) like that.

It is long enough to give plenty of material. It already has a somewhat twisted surrealistic vibe, and it has a pretty fucked up antagonist with plenty of minions (The queen of hearts)

Basic plot: After Alice returned from wonderland at the end of the second book (I forget its name, something with mirrors) a fire burned down her house, killing her entire family. After spending some team in the insane asylum she returns to a wonderland taken over by the queen of hearts...

This game is gory, surrealistic, and awesome (and a sequel is being made)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
11 Mar 2010 10:56 #2

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
11 Mar 2010 11:47 #3
Never played, saw and absolutely loved the speedrun (on SDA). Alice's jumping sound is HILARIOUS.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• Don.Gato
  • Don.Gato's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 10
11 Mar 2010 16:24 #4
Mar 11, 2010, 2:56am, oakster wrote:More macarbe Alice In Wonderland:

www.kongregate.com/games/ImpendingRiot/alice-is-dead-ep-1

Yep, played this already before, too short but still cool (ep-2 is out as well)

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.767 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.