New Spam Board rule: NO USELESS SPAM! THIS INCLUDES POSTS THAT JUST CONSIST OF "AKJFWJF;KLDSNFLKDSJFLK" OR A LIST OF SMILEYS! The Spam Board is meant to be the place for threads that are just playful, not for plain stupid, immature posts!

No explicit images.

No flame wars.

file I can't do it.

• Eguy
  • Eguy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Booper Supreme
  • Thank you received: 208
06 Apr 2015 04:27 - 06 Apr 2015 04:32 #1
Looks like the MP gods don't want me to beat Frosty on Archi, his best map.

First close time: Sometime in February, I was beating Frosty and FOUR OTHER players by SIXTEEN points with one minute left. Then, well, you know. Frostyham. Lost by ten-ish points.

Second close time: I was playing it with Frosty and HiGuy sometime in February. HiGuy went UTTER HAM and pounded us both. I was down by four points with like four seconds left. Instead of ramming into the last blue, i rolled right into a pole or something and lost the blue to HiGuy.

Third close time: Oy oy oy. I was playing it with him and Kalle today, and I was completely outplaying Frosty. Then, typical Frosty style, it was tied-ish with like five seconds left. AAAND he got a blue right below him. I knew I was losing that game though because I don't win drama games like that.

I AM DEEPLY REKT.

On a awesome random side note, baseball season is starting tmrw!!!!!!!!!!! :D go a's and giants

"it's the internet eguy. where children are men. men are monkeys, and women are PQ."
-Jeff 2014
Last edit: 06 Apr 2015 04:32 by Eguy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frostfire

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.890 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.