file April 29 - I'm Back (again)

• Joey
  • Joey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
  • Thank you received: 191
29 Apr 2012 20:57 #1
^That. I realize that I sound like some kind of over-reacting dramaqueen trying to make a dramatic return from my hiatus, but heck.

^That. I've been in the middle of a big move lately, which explains why I haven't been online for the past week or so (Not that you all care [which you do]). No; not as in the fact that I have moved, just the fact that I have moved.

Well, for the past month or so, my dad and I had been building a new room in our lower-level to be my new bedroom (actually more of a super-awesomely epic-looking studio atm). It was just finished recently, and we had to disconnect Internet and cable for a bit to run it to this room. This new room is almost twice the size of my old bedroom! I freaking love it.

Anyways, for the past two weeks or so, I had made the move from upstairs to down. I own a ton of crap, seriously. Bought some new stuff (not a lot, though), and still own those crappy computers as before . Good news though; might be getting a new laptop soon (and more up-to-date at that)! FL Studio should run a lot better on it (considering it's up-to-date-ness), and that's a real good thing, considering the intense size and complexity of my projects these days.

As for music, well, I haven't worked on it much during the move. The past few days I've been getting more up-to-date on my projects like To Infinity, The Epic, etc. To Infinity is releasing soon (how many times have I said that?). I would give The Epic another few months. Also, When Fates Collide:

I guess you could say I'm back or I just now decided to log into the forums even when I had Internet access during the move.

Anyways, I just now decided to log into the forums even when I had Internet access during the move, so I'm back.

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.821 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.