• Joey
  • Joey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
More
23 May 2011 00:13 #1 by Joey
Join Tech's community! was created by Joey
If you haven't already, sign up at my new forums: www.tech-warrior.proboards.com . From now on I will put any and all news about me and anything up there. So c'mon! Be a part of my forums and let's build a community! Have fun and play games there like the classic Hangman game again! Get news on my music life and new projects! Get any and additional help on various PC games! Get a blog? Yes! Get a look at my MB life? Ofcourse!

Trust me, my forums don't look GREAT now, but with all you all's help, we can form a large community and enjoy it with just some time and effort.

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 May 2011 03:11 #2 by Pablo
Replied by Pablo on topic Join Tech's community!
You started that on 2nd August 2000?

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
More
23 May 2011 03:16 #3 by Joey
Replied by Joey on topic Join Tech's community!
No... why?

EDIT: Oh whoops! You all must've been pretty confused, just as much as me! O_o I entered the wrong URL! Editted first post...

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
More
23 May 2011 09:15 #4 by Joey
Pretty cool! Joining now.

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
More
23 May 2011 16:36 #5 by Joey
Thanks Alphanumeric! Yep I saw you played my Hangman game too . You guys can still go there and register! And, don't forget there's another Hangman game there when Hangman here is not enough! More games? Not yet, but I'm still brainstorming new ideas for major games (games like Hangman that will stay alive for years).

~ Tech Warrior

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
More
23 May 2011 19:06 #6 by Joey
May 23, 2011, 9:36am, techwarrior wrote:Thanks Alphanumeric! Yep I saw you played my Hangman game too . You guys can still go there and register! And, don't forget there's another Hangman game there when Hangman here is not enough! More games? Not yet, but I'm still brainstorming new ideas for major games (games like Hangman that will stay alive for years).

~ Tech Warrior

Maybe Standing For?

• dobrakmato
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
More
23 May 2011 19:50 #7 by dobrakmato
Replied by dobrakmato on topic Join Tech's community!
Your proboards is nice but i really don't like that style (simple colors). If you want i can make some CSS styling for your website. See marbleblastreal.proboards.com for example.

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
More
23 May 2011 21:01 #8 by Joey
@Alpha Yeah maybe that would suit the Spam board... I may even amp it up a bit and add my own style to the game! Infact I think I'll do that now!

@Mato Okay that's cool! Maybe... a space style theme?

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
More
24 May 2011 00:08 #9 by Joey
New game on my forums! Go there and check it out... It's Scrabble! Scrabble?! SCRABBLE!

~ Tech Warrior

• dobrakmato
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
More
24 May 2011 22:19 #10 by dobrakmato
I made something, click here: matokormuth-space.proboards.com it contains CSS3 styling, please use FF4 or browser with CSS3 support It's still in work!

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
More
24 May 2011 23:00 #11 by Joey
That looks awesome! I could definitely use that!

• dobrakmato
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
More
25 May 2011 17:55 #12 by dobrakmato
Ok. Please make me administrator while i update your forum style then you can make my account normal

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
More
25 May 2011 18:04 #13 by Joey
Tech, you just double posted right there.

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
More
25 May 2011 22:51 #14 by Joey
@Mato - Done.

@Alpha - Yes. But I bellieve that it was an okay double-post because they weren't direct double posts and contained completely different info... Plus the second one was more of an update sort of thing... And from what I know those are fine...

~ Tech Warrior

• dobrakmato
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
More
25 May 2011 23:14 #15 by dobrakmato
@TechWarrior: Completed! If you want to edit anything other just pm me!

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
More
25 May 2011 23:20 #16 by Joey
Okay thanks! I've got a question for you: Would you like to be a staff member on my forums?? For doing what you did and not taking advantage of the fact that I temporarily made you admin, I think maybe you'd be up for the job!

~ Tech Warrior

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.929 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.