eblu replied the topic: MBF Time Capsule 10 :: 2018 Predictions
alright forget this new post here we go
"eblu are you 18 yet" pass game programming with flying colors i actually do something meaningful in this community PQ stops being updated noby is unbanned (unlikely but i want this to happen) someone actually comes out with another good MB mod for once i actually learn how to drive kurt gets staff and matan has a heart attack i actually make a PQ level this time
i'll add more garbage if i think of any before this post gets buried alive
Marson replied the topic: MBF Time Capsule 10 :: 2018 Predictions
MBP WRR will come out after another delay or two and added insane runs
Won't be in the PQ WRR but maybe I'll try
Perhaps improve my Tube Treasure run by less than a tenth of a second
I will release a project early this year
Jeff might actually have an ongoing project
I'll meet Jeff again? Or maybe someone else?
Would be cool if I released that custom level I made in 2013 but realistically I'm going to forget about it again
Release another tribute to jeef drawing (I already have some, just need to dig them up)
Jeff will make at least one recipe from the jambalaya cookbook I gave him
I will be 18 (yet)
Graduate with honors!
Semi-reluctantly choose to attend Ohio State University
Get a girlfriend and break up with her after a few months
Gain weight (a good thing)
Get a job
Do speedruns, maybe get really good at one, or get good at another fighting game
Inactivity will cause me to drop off the local Smash PR but I’ll come back with a vengeance
Pay too much attention to politics
Be more confident sometimes
Attend cubing nationals in Utah, and 3 more tournaments on top of that
Podium in 3x3 at least once
IsraeliRD replied the topic: MBF Time Capsule 10 :: 2018 Predictions
Last year was interesting and unfortunately we're losing the freebie that is PQ releasing, but we getting some cool new stuff:
- I quit working at my current place of work and find a new one.
- I will probably go overseas to a previously visited country rather than a new one, unless..
- Aayrl gets married and invites me in which case I'll go. I need a notification months in advanced though!
- I resume my diet and go down 3-5kg at least.
- I finish BL2+TPS again, and probably in two or three walkthroughs for one of them at least. I won't go to level 72 though.
- I might play another game and finish it, or at least two...
- I probably will not resume Hocus Pocus TAS or Theme Park Inc speedrun.
- PQ will continue with some updates but they get into long stretches as development is all but finished.
- PQ will continue its non-stop crashing behaviour.
- I might make a new level for this community, but probably won't happen.
- Fubar is RIP!
- MBP WRR #3 gets released, and progress on a new WRR is happening. Hopefully MBG/Nest Egg/Easter Egg ones.
- I might help develop a new game, don't know if it'll finish but it should have some solid progress.
- Tsuf will continue his unending earth-shattering screams as he pisses my parents and I. He's doing it at this point in writing too. Two years in a row it's amazing it's happening right as I'm writing these predictions again.
- I will buy a new computer as I'm now almost in the 5th year of it (purchased July 2013), so it reached the max cycle time.
- I will probably not forget about the Time Capsule but HiGuy and I will set a reminder anyway.
- New artwork will happen for it, just like 2018's. Maybe not HiGuy this time?
- Nothing new on the SDA front. It will probably continue to linger, though.
- This still isn't cannon.cs
Oh and Matan, it's:
write whatever you want here
and now you can do [.quote] again
LET'S ENJOY 2018 YO!
"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.
21 Jan 2018 22:30 - 21 Jan 2018 22:36#38by RDs.The-dts-guy
RDs.The-dts-guy replied the topic: MBF Time Capsule 10 :: 2018 Predictions
I'm just a smidge more optimistic about this year.
So here it goes.
-2 new levels for PQ (I'm that optimistic)
-PQ slowly dieing
-Will do some new shapes for events
-I will still hang around community
-Some dude gets kicked from community
-That huge railways system in mooncraft i was talking about for 7 YEARS ALLREADY
-Me playing less games
-Gonna get over it
-Will do some progress on Tesla Coil school project
-5 small electronics projects DONE
->2 Units sold
->+50$ per unit earned
-I will remove one bad habbit
-New car (Audi Coupe) That will not be total moneysponge
-Nurburgring Done (even if I have to drive with non turbo 2.3NG engine)
-Uni done (with bachelors paper)
-Faternity Part 1 done
-Half good job (full time)
-Gonna meet someone from or not from forums (discord)
-Something big will happen.
Some guy that does DTS shapes and levels.
AWESOME timeHINT : When making PQ level place your custom interiors and textures in platinum/data/interiors_pq/custom
makes life easier for you and everyone else
Weather replied the topic: MBF Time Capsule 10 :: 2018 Predictions
If any of you correctly guessed what your age will be, you cheated. :p
1. I will at least mostly finish the first three chapters of a large story.
2. A new friend will move into the house next door.
3. My first YouTube video will be at least halfway done.
4. Two features in The Lake Below will be dropped due to unfixable bugs and I'm going to be really flipping annoyed about it.
5. I will make around five songs.
6. I'm going to get a colored name. Maybe.
7. I will be disappointed at how few predictions I made.
8. I will make a program that converts keyboard input into either my own writing system or the IPA.
9. My streak on Khan Academy will surpass three hundred days.
10. I will have completed around eighty-five percent of the mathematics skills on Khan Academy.
11. I will have around three million seven hundred thousand points on Khan Academy.
12. There will be an announcement regarding Marble Blast Fubar before May.
13. I won't have any major health issues.