map-pin List of all the flairs

• Robert
  • Robert's Avatar Topic Author
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • :D
  • Thank you received: 146
20 Mar 2016 09:47 - 26 Feb 2022 19:25 #1
This is a list of all the flairs in the game.

General flairs

• -Cake flair-Be a member for 1 year.
  • -Speed Booster flair-Get a time lower than 2 minutes on Speed Attack.
  • -Rocket flair-Get a time lower than 6 minutes on Space Station.
  • -Double Black Diamond flair-Get a time lower than 1 minute and 10 seconds (01:10.000) on the Double Diamond challenge (Touch the last row of tiles at the bottom of Black Diamond and get back up. Time Travels don't count.)
  • -Wrench flair-Help report issues with the site or game (in a reasonable way).
  • -Xbox flair-Finish all MBP levels with a Xbox controller. (Requires proof)
  • -Guitar flair-Finish all MBG levels with a Guitar controller. (Requires proof)
  • -Traplaunch flair-Finish Great Divide with a double traplaunch in less than 18.5 seconds (00:18.500).
  • -Penguin flair-Donated at least $00.01 for Aayrl's Penguin Plunge.
  • -Deadbeef flair-It was made for Dierking because of all his crazy assembly hacking.
  • -Gold Marble flair-Participated in a Marble Blast Gold World Record Rampage.
  • -Platinum Marble flair-Participated in a Marble Blast Platinum World Record Rampage.
  • -Ultra Marble flair-Participated in a Marble Blast Ultra World Record Rampage.
  • -Blue PlatinumQuest Logo flair-Participated in a PlatinumQuest World Record Rampage.
  • -Marble Blast Platinum Logo flair-Only HiGuy has it.
  • -Dragon flair-Only Matan (IsraeliRD) has it.
  • -New Year flair-Logged in to the Marble Blast Website on either December 31st or January 1st to celebrate the new year.
  • -Binary flair-Only Jeff has it. (The binary from the flair says "jef")
  • -Construction flair-Participated in the first Marble Blast 48-Hour Level Making Jam.
  • -Olympic flair-Logged in to the Marble Blast Website during the 2016 Olympic Games.
  • -Music flair-Created music or sounds for Marble Blast.
  • -Quiz flair-Granted for winning a trivia contest.

Trophies flairs

• -Yellow Trophy flair-Granted to Imperial for winning the 2014 1v1(v1) Marble Blast Multiplayer Tournament.
  • -PurpleTrophy flair-Granted to RC for winning the 2015 1v1 Marble Blast Multiplayer Tournament.
  • -Pink Trophy flair-Granted to Frostfire for winning the 2016 Summer 1v1 Marble Blast Multiplayer Tournament.
  • -Red Trophy flair-Granted to Kalle29 for winning the 2017 Winter Singleplayer Time Trial Tournament.
  • -Blue Trophy flair-Granted to hPerks for winning the 2017 Summer 1v1 Marble Blast Multiplayer Tournament.
  • -Winter Trophy flair-Granted to Frostfire for winning the 2017 Winterfest Festival of Champions.
  • -Green Trophy flair-Granted to Xedron for winning the 2018 Winter Singleplayer Time Trial Tournament.
  • -Grey Trophy flair-A future Tournament/Competition.
  • -PQ trophy 1 flair-A future Tournament/Competition.
  • -PQ trophy 2 flair-A future Tournament/Competition.
  • -PQ trophy 3 flair-A future Tournament/Competition.
  • -PQ trophy 4 flair-A future Tournament/Competition.
  • -PQ trophy 5 flair-A future Tournament/Competition.
  • -PQ trophy 6 flair-A future Tournament/Competition.
  • -PQ trophy 7 flair-A future Tournament/Competition.
  • -PQ trophy 8 flair-Granted to MBOUltimate for winning the 2018 Summer Multiplayer Tournament.
  • -PQ trophy 9 flair-A future Tournament/Competition.
  • -PQ trophy 10 flair-A future Tournament/Competition.
  • -PQ trophy 11 flair-A future Tournament/Competition.
  • -PQ trophy 12 flair-A future Tournament/Competition.
  • -PQ trophy 13 flair-Granted to DKMan00 for winning the 2019 Winter Singleplayer Tournament.
  • -PQ trophy 14 flair-A future Tournament/Competition.
  • -PQ trophy 15 flair-A future Tournament/Competition.
  • -PQ trophy 16 flair-A future Tournament/Competition.
  • -PQ trophy 17 flair-A future Tournament/Competition.
  • -PQ trophy 18 flair-A future Tournament/Competition.
  • -PQ trophy 19 flair-A future Tournament/Competition.
  • -PQ trophy 20 flair-A future Tournament/Competition.
  • -PQ trophy 21 flair-A future Tournament/Competition.
  • -PQ trophy 22 flair-A future Tournament/Competition.
  • -PQ trophy 23 flair-Granted to Jean for winning the 2021 Summer Multiplayer Tournament.
  • -PQ trophy 24 flair-A future Tournament/Competition.
  • -PQ trophy 25 flair-Granted to Jean for winning the 2019 Festival of Champions Tournament.
  • -PQ Frightfest trophy flair-Granted to Kalle29 for winning the 2018 Frightfest Monster Mash Tournament.
  • -PQ Winterfest trophy flair-Granted to MBOUltimate for winning the 2018 Winterfest Festival of Champions Tournament.

PlatinumQuest flairs

• -PQ WHERe flair-Achieve the (PQ) status.
  • -PQ flair-Staff only... for now.
  • -Bronze PQ flair-Reward for the Quest Complete achievement: Finish every official (non-bonus) PQ level under Par Time.
  • -Silver PQ flair-Reward for the Platinum Player achievement: Beat every official (non-bonus) PQ level's Platinum Time/Score.
  • -Gold PQ flair-Reward for the Ultimate Player achievement: Beat every official (non-bonus) PQ level's Ultimate Time/Score.
  • -Platinum PQ flair-Reward for the So awesome we couldn't think of a title achievement: Beat every official (non-bonus) PQ level's Awesome Time/Score.
  • -Blue Gem flair-SOON™
  • -Platinum Gem flair-SOON™
  • -Purple Gem flair-SOON™
  • -Red Gem flair-SOON™
  • -Teal Gem flair-SOON™
  • -Yellow Gem flair-SOON™
  • -Red Blue Yellow Gems flair-Reward for the Absolute Madness achievement: Collect every single gem in a non-bonus Gem Madness level.
  • -Nest Egg flair-Reward for the Bird Watcher and Extra Chirpy achievements: Discover all the Nest Eggs in the official and bonus PQ levels.
  • -Bubble flair-Reward for the Ultimate Breather! achievement: Get the Ultimate Time on Into the Deep without using any powerups at all.
  • -Fireball flair-Reward for the Rapid Fire and Pants on Fire achievements: Destroy all the Ice Shards in Trial by Fire in under 4 minutes and finish Frozen Flames "the wrong way".
  • -Anvil flair-Reward for the Unintended Workarounds achievement: Finish Terminal Velocity without using the Anvil powerup.

Marble Blast Fubar flairs

• -Gem flair-Claimed as a reward for finishing the Gem Devourer task (Collect 25 000 gems) in Marble Blast Fubar.
  • -Token flair-Claimed as a reward for finishing the Treasure Hoarder task (Collect all tokens) in Marble Blast Fubar.
  • -Fubar Marble flair-Aayrl only. (not really... but so far he doesn't want to tell us how to get it :) )

Event flairs

Fun in the Sun Event
  • -Beach Ball flair-Participated in the Fun in the Sun Event.

Winterfest Event
  • -Blue Winter Hat flair-Logged in to the Marble Blast Website on Christmas Day during the Winterfest Event and earned a Winter Hat Flair Icon. (You randomly get one of them)
  • -Dark Green Winter Hat flair-Logged in to the Marble Blast Website on Christmas Day during the Winterfest Event and earned a Winter Hat Flair Icon. (You randomly get one of them)
  • -Light Green Winter Hat flair-Logged in to the Marble Blast Website on Christmas Day during the Winterfest Event and earned a Winter Hat Flair Icon. (You randomly get one of them)
  • -Orange Winter Hat flair-Logged in to the Marble Blast Website on Christmas Day during the Winterfest Event and earned a Winter Hat Flair Icon. (You randomly get one of them)
  • -Purple Winter Hat flair-Logged in to the Marble Blast Website on Christmas Day during the Winterfest Event and earned a Winter Hat Flair Icon. (You randomly get one of them)
  • -Red Winter Hat flair-Logged in to the Marble Blast Website on Christmas Day during the Winterfest Event and earned a Winter Hat Flair Icon. (You randomly get one of them)
  • -Yellow Winter Hat flair-Logged in to the Marble Blast Website on Christmas Day during the Winterfest Event and earned a Winter Hat Flair Icon. (You randomly get one of them)
  • -Rainbow Winter Hat flair- Find all the hidden Santas during the Winterfest Event.
  • -2014 Snow Globe flair-Find all the hidden Snow Globes during the 2014 Winterfest Event.
  • -2015 Snow Globe flair-Find all the hidden Snow Globes during the 2015 Winterfest Event.
  • -2016 Snow Globe flair-Find all the hidden Snow Globes during the 2016 Winterfest Event.
  • -2017 Snow Globe flair-Find all the hidden Snow Globes during the 2017 Winterfest Event.
  • -Smiling Snowball flair-Win a Snowball-Only Teams match on Snow Brawl during the Winterfest Event where there are at least 2 teams.
  • -Gingerbread Man flair-Find all 10 hidden Gingerbread Men during the Winterfest Event.

Frightfest Event
  • -Candy Corn flair-Find all the hidden Candy Corn during the Frightfest Event.
  • -Pumpkin flair-Earned all of the achievements on the Revised Halloween Levels during the Frightfest Event.
  • -Pumpkin flair-Earned all of the achievements on the Original Halloween Levels during the Frightfest Event.
  • -Ghost flair-Reward for the Ghost Whisperer achievement (winning 100 ghost hunt rounds).

:>
Last edit: 26 Feb 2022 19:25 by Robert. Reason: PQ WRR flairs, congrats to the runners
The following user(s) said Thank You: HiGuy, Aayrl, Jeff, snowbody, Kalle29, ProMarbler, Three, Ralph, Regislian, Enigma, StewMan46, kodama, Frostfire, MBCollector672, M@s, SAVAGE, Weather, Connie, Rock, Red_zone, God, Jaymez, Xedron, Ignas, Rob, Doomblah, DXOS3, CylinderKnot, Eclipsia, MiroslavRD, serjG, Booster, MASON35, petalflurry, c0wmanglr, Whitepoplar, Wilchz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 406
20 Mar 2016 11:48 #2
I think the yellow trophy was granted to Imperial for winning the "Xelna Race", the full MBP race that took place on 4 April 2015 without Xelna. Other than that, this looks terrific! I know that some members have been asking for how to get flair icons, and they will not be disappointed.

• Thank you received: 368
20 Mar 2016 12:10 #3
Pretty good list, I think you got most of them right. The Yellow trophy was indeed awarded to Imperial for the 1v1(v1) tournament in 2014.

There are two snowglobe flairs, and you'll notice they are slightly different. We changed the texture of the snowglobe for the 2015 winterfest event so it has a blue nameplate instead of a yellow one. Anyone who earned the achievement in 2014 was rewarded the flair icon with the yellow nameplate, and all future players who earn the achievement will earn the blue one.

There's a couple more flairs that aren't listed because they're not in the game files yet, so I'll leave those as surprises for now ..

~Aayrl

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
20 Mar 2016 13:57 #4
I have a suspicion that the MBP logo flair is for participating in a MBP WRR?

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
20 Mar 2016 17:35 #5
Double Diamond is actually 1:10 without time travels counting towards it. Checkpoints are fine.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• HiGuy
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • PQ Developer Emeritus
  • Thank you received: 604
21 Mar 2016 04:44 - 21 Mar 2016 04:52 #6

Rozi wrote: I have a suspicion that the MBP logo flair is for participating in a MBP WRR?

This was supposed to be the case but it ended up being only me who has it. Similarly with the platinum one, except it's only Matan.

Here are some reasons for the other flairs that you have ???s with:
deadbeef - I made it for Dierking because of all his crazy assembly hacking. I don't think he ever wanted it; can't see why not :^). Just checked the DB, he doesn't even have it. Probably for the best, it looks like crap.
New Year - I think Aayrl was going to do something with this one but it never turned out. Nobody has it though
Binary - I made this one for jeff (the binary actually says 'jef' if you convert it to ASCII) but he doesn't use it because it's hideous
Unused trophies - To be awarded if someone wins a tournament or such
Level making jam - I'll push it with the next patch which is coming pretty soon
Fubar - I think this is Aayrl only, at least nobody else has it

This signature is real code
Code:
function clientcmd12dothepq() { commandToClient(LocalClientConnection, '34onthedancefloor'); }
Last edit: 21 Mar 2016 04:52 by HiGuy. Reason: more

22 Mar 2016 00:55 #7

HiGuy wrote: New Year - I think Aayrl was going to do something with this one but it never turned out. Nobody has it though

Correct. Never got around to coding it, so you'll probably earn it for logging in on New Year's Eve / Day 2017.

HiGuy wrote: Fubar - I think this is Aayrl only, at least nobody else has it

Is that what you think? ;)

marbleblast.com/index.php/profile?disp=browse&user=16581
marbleblast.com/index.php/profile?disp=browse&user=19074

There is a method to my madness, but it's more fun to keep the flair lucrative.

~Aayrl

• eblu
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • (formerly eboyblue3)
  • Thank you received: 54
04 Dec 2016 04:37 #8
"PQ WHERe" flair should be an event flair. It was awarded to users who logged in during April Fool's Day 2016.

source: higy

IsraeliRD wrote: The...

come discord brah: eblu#8048

• HiGuy
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • PQ Developer Emeritus
04 Dec 2016 18:29 - 04 Dec 2016 18:31 #9
Technically, his description is correct. The server will still give you the flair for getting (PQ) status, it's just that the April Fool's Day event gave you (PQ) status and by extension the flair.

One other: we changed the requirements for the traplaunch flair to be sub-00:18.500 on the leaderboards; it's now awarded automatically.

Code:
function clientcmd12dothepq() { commandToClient(LocalClientConnection, '34onthedancefloor'); }
Last edit: 04 Dec 2016 18:31 by HiGuy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nockess

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
04 Dec 2016 19:07 #10
The Olympic flair is missing a spot on the list.

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5

• Robert
  • Robert's Avatar Topic Author
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • :D
  • Thank you received: 146
04 Dec 2016 19:34 #11

Frozi wrote: The Olympic flair is missing a spot on the list.

Nope.

:>
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nockess

• PacPlayer
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Game Dev. for MB1/MBUn
  • Thank you received: 13
08 Jan 2017 03:59 #12
In order to get the xbox flair, do you have to beat all platinum, gold, and ultra levels, or just one pack?

• Thank you received: 4
08 Jan 2017 11:28 #13
I legit clicked on this to ask the same question :D
And proof means physically recording this with a camera or what? :o

⌛ ⌛ TYYME TRAVELL
The following user(s) said Thank You: MiroslavRD

• HiGuy
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • PQ Developer Emeritus
09 Jan 2017 02:43 #14
Currently that flair is manually awarded. I added it for Threefolder when he beat MBP entirely using an xbox controller. If you have done the same and want the flair, just send me a message.

Code:

12 Jan 2017 01:22 #15
Just FYI-

There was a new flair icon for the Winterfest 2016 snowglobes (the panel is purple instead of blue). It's hard to tell, but it is different from the other two ;)

~Aayrl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robert

• Connie
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • i code for balls
  • Thank you received: 64
22 Aug 2017 18:40 #16
I think the Nest Egg Flair will be awarded to those who collect all of the Nest Eggs. (maybe..)

For the best Marble Blast levels, head over to:
- marbleland.vaniverse.io/pack/18

connieofro.neocities.org/

[img

• HiGuy
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • PQ Developer Emeritus
23 Aug 2017 07:11 #17
PQ flairs don't currently have any unlock conditions... That will come later once the dust from the new levels settles.

Code:

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.140 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.