Before posting, please read the rules pertaining to verification of times.

file Entering marble blast gold times

• Thank you received: 0
23 Sep 2018 20:11 #1
Hello, i'm a relatively new runner, though i've been playing for a year now and have gotten decent times on most levels, I downloaded the game on my macbook from this website, I've tried before to figure out how to submit or connect to the website to score my times but lost interest, I got interested again when I got a 8.33 on King of the Mountain, I've dug around the forums for some time but I never found anything. Any help would be nice, thank you for your time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Battlecube314
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • 100% Gold/Ultimate/Awesome!!
  • Thank you received: 155
25 Sep 2018 07:13 #2
To submit high scores, you'll need to download PlatinumQuest from the downloads page. Then you can log in with your account and play online to post times on the global scoreboards. You can't do this with regular Marble Blast Gold.

• eNetro
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Skilled PlatinumQuest Player
  • Thank you received: 49
25 Sep 2018 16:53 #3
I know one player who sends their times to a moderator to post on the leaderboards. You may probably do the same thing although this may require verification of your runs.

Awesome Hint:

Since the Awesome Time/Score is secret, you will have to beat it in order to find out what it is. Just practice every day, and be ready to keep pressing the 'Restart' button...A LOT!

• HiGuy
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • PQ Developer Emeritus
  • Thank you received: 604
25 Sep 2018 22:50 - 25 Sep 2018 22:50 #4
If you recorded .rec files of your runs you can send them in and we'll add them to the leaderboards. In MBG you can do this by typing $doRecordDemo = 1; into the console (press tilde or fn+F10 on mac).

What's easiest though is to just download PQ and play online as that will automatically submit all your times.

This signature is real code
Code:
function clientcmd12dothepq() { commandToClient(LocalClientConnection, '34onthedancefloor'); }
Last edit: 25 Sep 2018 22:50 by HiGuy.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.932 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.