compress Marble Blast Survival 2022: Audition Submission Topic

• TaylorMinecraftGaming
  • TaylorMinecraftGaming's Avatar Topic Author
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
  • I make games and videos.
  • Thank you received: 0
01 Aug 2022 02:52 - 24 Sep 2022 21:12 #1
Delayed due to current projects(200 Ways to Die in Sonic Origins / 50 Ways to Die in PlatinumQuest / Upvote vs. Downvote Arc). Still accepting auditions.
Role Slots Filled: 0
Overall Role Slots Filled: 0

Here are the roles you can audition for:
Runner:
Run away(or I guess roll away) from the Chasers and stay alive by the time the clock reaches 0 to win!
Gameplay Role / Special Role: Rule Enforcer | Special-Roles are always optional / Can't have any Backup Roles
Role Slots Available: 1

Chaser:
Go after the Runner and make them go Out of Bounds to win!
Gameplay Role / Special-Roles: Rule Enforcer & Backup Editor | You can only choose one out of two / Can have Backup Roles
Role Slots Available: 3 / Backup Slots Remaining: 3

Backup Editor:
If TMG can't start or finish the video, then the rest of the video will be edited by the Backup Editor.
Post-Survival Role / Special-Roles: Chaser & Camera | Can't have any Backup Roles

Level Creator:
Make the custom level that everyone is waiting for...literally. We can't start without one.
Pre-Survival Role / Special-Role: Camera | Can't have any Backup Roles

Rule Enforcer:
Pay close attention 'cus you want ensure that everyone is following the rules and not breaking any of them!
Gameplay Role / Special-Roles: Chaser & Camera | Can have Backup Roles
Role Slot Available: 2 / Backup Slots Remaining: 2

Backup Role:
Excluding the roles that can't have Backup Roles, if a certain player(or user) can't make it to the Survival to fulfill their role, then the Backup Player(in this case, you) will be there to take their place.
The Role Type is determined by what role you're a backup for. A Backup Player's Special-Role is determined by what Special-Role the Main Player selected.
Role Slots Available: 10

Camera:
Use the Spectate feature and follow any player of your choosing while you record at certain angles. Recording is optional because the Runner and the Chasers would already be recording, but I want to also show different angles
Pre-Survival Role | Can have Backup Roles
Role Slots Available: 4 / Backup Slots Remaining: 4

Hello, everyone! I'm TMG. I'm a Game Developer, Speedrunner, YouTuber, Graphic Designer, and Composer.

I'm currently making Bejeweled 4.
Last edit: 24 Sep 2022 21:12 by TaylorMinecraftGaming. Reason: New Status

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.658 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.