file Adding a second time

• MBCollector672
  • MBCollector672's Avatar Topic Author
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • click the sergals
  • Thank you received: 76
25 Nov 2015 17:26 #1
How would I add another time(like an ultimate time) to my mod?

dumb furry who plays ball rolling games, gun shooting games, and plumber jumping games

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
  • Thank you received: 191
25 Nov 2015 19:05 #2
Rather than answer you, I'll just drop this here... marbleblast.proboards.com/board/142/mbdk-codes

The above link should answer most of your basic coding concerns. Why those threads haven't yet been imported to this site is beyond me (or maybe they have and they are just hidden). I don't know if they all work, but from what I've tested (which, mind you, is very little), they work just fine.

Have fun.

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

• MBCollector672
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • click the sergals
25 Nov 2015 22:32 #3
I found a thing about it on there, but it didn't work. It completely screwed up my mod. Had to delete game.cs, and put in another one. Can somebody PLEASE tell me the answer?

dumb furry who plays ball rolling games, gun shooting games, and plumber jumping games

• Kalle29
  • I blame ping for losing
  • Thank you received: 754
25 Nov 2015 23:59 #4
open the .mis file and add a new line under the gold time

ultimateTime = "x";

make it look like that^. x is the time in miliseconds, so if x = 60000, then that means 60,000 miliseconds, i.e. 60 seconds i.e. 1 minute

༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽ You have been visited by the Nivea™ Donger of moisture. Soft skin and good fortune will come to you, but only if you post "thank you Mr. Skeltal" in this thread ༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽

• MBCollector672
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • click the sergals
26 Nov 2015 01:59 #5
Eh, that didn't really help.
I'm trying to add a second time to a mod, not just a normal level. Still haven't figured it out.

• Kalle29
  • I blame ping for losing
  • Thank you received: 754
26 Nov 2015 02:48 - 26 Nov 2015 02:50 #6
Well at this rate it's gonna be a community mod and not your mod.

You see, making a mod is hard, which why most fail. You can't expect other people to do your work for you. I know you don't want people to tell you this mod will fail, but I must speak my mind here. You are too new to this. You should learn all the parts required to make a mod before beginning. Stuff like:
  • Learn Constructor. Trust me, the freedom it gives to be able to make your own interiors is worth it. Your levels will become better.
  • Learn to make skyboxes. The skybox is an important part of a mod to give the right feel to it, can't just use MBG standard if the levels have another theme
  • Same goes for the UI. You need to have a proper UI as well if you're serious about this mod.
  • Learn to make music. Probably the hardest part, but it really does make a difference if you do it right.

I also want to emphasize that you shouldn't create a mod just for the heck of it, because you are making me think that's why you are doing it. Create a mod when you feel inspired to do so, when you already have a theme in mind before you make a thread about it. And of course, after you actually know how to make one. You are currently asking for help each step along the way, that's not how you make a mod.

I repeat: making a mod isn't easy, and don't expect anyone to do your work for you. This is your mod, not anyone else's.

༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽ You have been visited by the Nivea™ Donger of moisture. Soft skin and good fortune will come to you, but only if you post "thank you Mr. Skeltal" in this thread ༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽
Last edit: 26 Nov 2015 02:50 by Kalle29.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Three, Marson, Derpky, MBCollector672

• MBCollector672
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • click the sergals
26 Nov 2015 04:07 - 26 Nov 2015 04:07 #7
Ok. I've decided to do some easier things, like just changing the name to legendary time, and the color to white. It IS a mini-mod after all.

Last edit: 26 Nov 2015 04:07 by MBCollector672.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.877 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.