file Life of Lee #3 - I think I almost got kidnapped

• Lee
  • Lee's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • huehuehue
  • Thank you received: 198
15 Nov 2016 08:03 #1
So today the power went out, and I thought of going to Starbucks to study (because it's air-conditioned and has WiFi). I brought along my brothers and my grandma (<3) too. Once we got there, I ordered my only favourite drink, sat down and studied. Then my brothers and grandma went home early because they had nothing to do than just sit there, so I was alone.

Now here's the main part. I was reading when a man walked beside me. He was walking really weirdly and walked to the toilet. I thought to myself: "Why is he walking that way? Like what's the deal?" Then I continued my business.

When he came back out of the toilet, he sat down at the table in front of me. He still walked weirdly to the table. At this point I felt a bit uneasy and uncomfortable. Then he picked up his phone and scrolled through Facebook. He didn't even order a drink, he just sat there and facebooking for no reason (maybe?). Then I continued reading.

But I still felt uneasy. He kept looking at me while I was reading. I caught him looking at me 4 times. Then I was like NOPE and grabbed my belongings and walked out of Starbucks. By the way I walked back to my house because Starbucks is just a stone throw away.

I don't know if he's REALLY a kidnapper, but I just felt unsafe.

Now I'm afraid of going out alone.

lee is awesome

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.752 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.