file New Puzzle Game - Rivet Revolution (I'm Back!)

• blueteak
  • blueteak's Avatar Topic Author
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Thank you received: 1
27 Dec 2014 02:04 #1
Hey everyone, it's been a while!
I've done a lot of work and polishing for my new Puzzle Game, Rivet Revolution.

Now it's time for beta testing!
Here are some screenshots to pique your interest:

The game is a pure puzzle game, minimalist 2D graphics refrain from cluttering the screen while allowing many game-pieces to challenge you.
Tips and Comments on the levels help you out while supplying a bit of humor.

All components are interactive, and have fluid animations.
Puzzles range from simple to mind-melting.

So, hopefully now you are interested in trying the game out. Well, you are in luck!
Here is a link to test it out: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/102413512/Ri...RivetRevolution.html

There is a Dev button on the top right to submit feedback on a per-level basis.
Additionally, I am tracking statistics about level completion (No personal data obviously, just what level you are on and how many deaths it took to beat it/skip it)

If you get really stuck, there is another Dev button on the top left that will let you select other levels you haven't unlocked yet.

Finally, I am working on creating a level editor that I will completely implement in the future. Currently, I just have the layout created for feedback purposes, but it doesn't "do" anything at the moment.

Let me know what you think, and PLEASE submit as much feedback as you can, level design is hard, especially for puzzle games, so any help is appreciated!

- Blueteak

Check out my website: alvios.com/ !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• blueteak
  • blueteak's Avatar Topic Author
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Thank you received: 1
29 Dec 2014 17:05 #2
Here's a trailer!

Check out my website: alvios.com/ !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.787 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.