file MB2D - Future

• blueteak
  • blueteak's Avatar Topic Author
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Thank you received: 2
31 Dec 2013 02:43 #1
Alright everyone, I’ve decided that I’m going to be working on this game more seriously, which means a couple of things.

First, I won’t be posting as often about the updates, because a lot of new features will likely not make the final cut, and will therefore be a disappointment to those who would be eagerly awaiting them. That doesn’t mean that there will be silence, as I like to be as transparent as possible, but I’ll be taking a page out of Blizzard’s book and have decided that I want to share the things that will definitely be there, instead of wild speculations about what could be.

Second, I won’t be updating the web-player anymore; this is because the game will be changing dramatically over the next few months as I distill the gameplay down to its most enjoyable state. I’ll be using a new set of leaderboards for internal separate from the current game’s, otherwise I would require constant wipes to top scores and I would rather see a relatively competitive backing for the current web player game, even with only 8 levels, than a casual glance here and there for the developing version due to Global top scores being wiped every day, in addition to having to relearn the physics each revision.

I see a great future for this game, and am really excited to be working on it more completely. I hope to update you all with screenshots and such in the near future so you can see the progress being made. I think you will be just as excited as I am.

Check out my website: alvios.com/ !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.708 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.