file My past week / Late Thanksgiving

• Buzzmusic
  • Buzzmusic's Avatar Topic Author
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • I make levels and songs.
  • Thank you received: 145
02 Dec 2013 15:37 #1
Well, this has been a boring but surprisingly healthy week. Really I wasn't getting annoyed at not being able to play Marble Blast. It was much rather about checking the forums. But even then, it was a week-off from school too, so I wasn't busy with much and my brother was barely ever available since he was busy annotating a book. So I warp zoned through some of Mario, played lots of Gradius (on my borrowed NES), worked on a bunch of songs, finished a few songs and posted two on YouTube, re-did vocals for a past song, watched Frozen, watched MLP season 4, and actually tried some food on Thanksgiving dinner (I'm a picky eater).
At that dinner, I said I was thankful for the friends I made on the Marble Blast Forums, which couldn't be more true. Thank you all so much for the feedback you give on my level topic, the talks I have on Skype, especially with Jeff, the care I get in other topics I post on the forums, and the general friendliness I get from everyone in this great community. So even though I'm very late as it's already December, happy Thanksgiving!

All posts from my account that were made before July 29 2013 are from the point of view of my dad unless it states otherwise.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
02 Dec 2013 23:42 #2
awe thanks c:

I hope you had an awesome thanksgiving c:

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.

• Thank you received: 123
03 Dec 2013 02:01 #3
I hope you had a great thanksgiving as well! Looks like you had an awesome time!

• Thank you received: 15
03 Dec 2013 07:14 #4
Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving!

• Buzzmusic
  • Buzzmusic's Avatar Topic Author
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • I make levels and songs.
  • Thank you received: 145
03 Dec 2013 23:30 #5
Thanks guys!

All posts from my account that were made before July 29 2013 are from the point of view of my dad unless it states otherwise.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.830 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.