file Anyone have a copy of Marble Blast Platinum 1.20 they could share with me?

• Buzzmusic
  • Buzzmusic's Avatar Topic Author
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • I make levels and songs.
  • Thank you received: 145
21 Sep 2018 23:51 #1
I just wanna quench my nostalgia thirst. PlatinumQuest updated MBP quite splendidly on a technical level but like, I also want that classic 1.20 era vibe to play around in, ya feel?

If it's "used" and has some custom levels in it that's fine, as long as you didn't mess with the official level folders in any way (like editing those levels, changing the order, etc.)

Thanks y'all

All posts from my account that were made before July 29 2013 are from the point of view of my dad unless it states otherwise.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jacob
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Good, but not too good
  • Thank you received: 1
22 Sep 2018 01:55 #2
files.marbleblast.com/oldmbp.html Pretty sure you can get it here

• Buzzmusic
  • Buzzmusic's Avatar Topic Author
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • I make levels and songs.
  • Thank you received: 145
22 Sep 2018 03:46 #3
Woah, didn't know about this list. Thanks, I might also snag a 1.00 version now out of curiosity.

All posts from my account that were made before July 29 2013 are from the point of view of my dad unless it states otherwise.

• Battlecube314
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • 100% Gold/Ultimate/Awesome!!
  • Thank you received: 155
22 Sep 2018 04:12 #4
Yeah I actually still have 1.20 running on my old MacBook. And I have 1.00 as well; I played through it entirely for one of my videos. 1.00 is interesting because quite a few levels were very different in the original edition.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.921 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.