question-circle 10 Exclusive "Lost Levels" from Marble Blast Gold

• Astroterium
  • Astroterium's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • boop.
  • Thank you received: 0
24 Nov 2018 16:18 #1
Hello! I think some of you know me while some of you don't. So....by telling the title, I was wondering if I could about to add the lost levels that were exclusive to Marble Blast on Xbox (Original). You see, I discover these levels on YouTube when I was watching a part of Marble Blast (Original Xbox)......So I begin shock, "Huh..? Black Diamond?! Why is this doing in Interminate section of this game?! I thought I was first created in Marble Blast Ultra first for all!" about couple years ago. Even I knew this on bonus section of MBG at PC Version of Marble Blast Ultra. So, I begin to wonder if there's a way to download this level on the actual version of Marble Blast Gold...but it's rare on the internet until I ran into the video (again) where there's was a mod version of Marble Blast Gold......Marble Blast Power Up! And it does have these levels that I was expected to see but it's only in a pack of the game itself.

I did download a pack, add these .dif into interior, and add those .mis and png into custom section. But whatever I play those levels, the models won't down. Am I forgotten something or was it the game it self? :huh:

Back in 2009, I remember playing the demo version of Marble Blast Ultra back in I was 9 years old on my old Xbox 360; which this is where I discover Marble Blast series because of this one here, just right before I discover the Marble Blast Gold and Marble Blast Platinum on Youtube.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
26 Nov 2018 03:30 #2
I remember talking to you about this over webchat and I don't remember getting a clear answer. Did you get it working?

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5

• whirligig
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 261
26 Nov 2018 04:43 #3
For the record, I think MBPU's versions of these levels expect the interiors to be in the same directory as the missions and not in the interiors directory. This is due to how the Power Pack system works.

• Thank you received: 0
21 Mar 2019 23:26 #4
Can I get a list of these exclusive levels, preferably with a source?

• whirligig
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 261
22 Mar 2019 03:18 #5
Well, I don't really have a source for this besides MBPU itself, but the ten levels as they appear in the MBPU Power Packs are:
  • The Road Less Traveled
  • Timely Ascent
  • Black Diamond
  • Divergence
  • Cube Root
  • Endurance
  • Urban Jungle
  • Mountaintop Retreat
  • Skate to the Top
  • Hypercube

• Battlecube314
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • 100% Gold/Ultimate/Awesome!!
  • Thank you received: 155
22 Mar 2019 09:09 - 22 Mar 2019 09:11 #6
Whirligig's list contains all the exclusive levels in Marble Blast Gold Xbox. This playlist contains all 94 levels of Marble Blast Gold (XBOX), including all the exclusive levels.

However, it should be noted that the Half-Pipe levels have been modified as the Gems and Time Travels are relocated as well. And several levels from the original edition of the game have had Easter Eggs added.

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_nC97YVN...3sWtAsZtKaxoOZ5PMryJ
Last edit: 22 Mar 2019 09:11 by Battlecube314.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.976 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.