heart [MBPU] Five New Custom Challenges!

• Mike
  • Mike's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 Nov 2019 04:00 - 24 Dec 2019 16:09 #1
Marble Blast Powered Up is a stupendous mod known to have many new features, a lot of which that have untapped potential. Despite this, custom MBPU content is quite rare. In hopes of bringing it back to life, I decided to share this pack of five custom challenges that I've created today. Custom challenge creation is not only easy to pick up and hard to put down, but it is a good way to practice your coding skills!

I encourage you to create custom challenges in MBPU, or try beating the five I've released. Be careful, though... They go from simple to brutal real quick.

Mike's Custom Challenges
Pictured: Fan-tasm!, One-Powerup Road, Blue is Bad, Watch Out!, Orange You Glad?

Download it here!

Note: In order to play this, you'll need Marble Blast Powered Up and the Power Patch (which you can get here ). After downloading the .zip, simply merge the challenge folder in the data folder.

Happy blasting! - Mike
Last edit: 24 Dec 2019 16:09 by Mike.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.793 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.