file PQ Advanced Level "Bag of Secrets" Difficult Gem

• Anthony_123
  • Anthony_123's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
17 Sep 2020 10:13 #1
Hey guys,

For the life of me, I cannot get the green gem in the top right hand corner of the screenshot in the PQ advanced level "Bag of Secrets". I know that to get it, you have to jump on the slope kind of below it and a bit to the left with a lot of speed and at a certain angle, but once I do that, I always fall off the mountain which the gem is on top of.

Do you guys have any advice on how I can get this difficult gem? Anything would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Anthony_123 :)
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 31
17 Sep 2020 11:06 - 17 Sep 2020 11:07 #2
I found it easier to lower the platforms covering the pink gem you see in that screenshot, and then jumping off that platform instead of the one a little below and to the left of it.

I hope this helps, I know I struggled with that gem a lot before I started playing online (I completely gave up on it back then).
Last edit: 17 Sep 2020 11:07 by Mazik. Reason: missed a word in the parenthesis gdi

• Anthony_123
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
18 Sep 2020 03:46 #3

Mazik wrote: I found it easier to lower the platforms covering the pink gem you see in that screenshot, and then jumping off that platform instead of the one a little below and to the left of it.

I hope this helps, I know I struggled with that gem a lot before I started playing online (I completely gave up on it back then).

Do you mean that you jumped on the slope where the pink gem is on? Yeah, that's what I've been doing haha, I've been lowering the platform so I can gain free access to the slope with the pink gem, but I keep failing it after that and falling off the mountain

• Thank you received: 31
18 Sep 2020 04:08 #4
Oh, thought you meant that little grey hump beside the mountain lol.

At that point it's really all about controlling your spin. I haven't played that level since last year but I'd imagine what you do is jump off that slope like you normally would, and pull back sometime after the peak of your jump so that you don't go flying past the mountain. Practice doing it a couple of times and you'll eventually get it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anthony_123

• Anthony_123
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
18 Sep 2020 07:43 #5

Mazik wrote: Oh, thought you meant that little grey hump beside the mountain lol.

At that point it's really all about controlling your spin. I haven't played that level since last year but I'd imagine what you do is jump off that slope like you normally would, and pull back sometime after the peak of your jump so that you don't go flying past the mountain. Practice doing it a couple of times and you'll eventually get it.

Thank you for your help, I'll try that now :)

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.846 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.