file Complete MBP/PQ Change Log?

• NF
  • NF's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Thank you received: 405
13 Dec 2020 20:22 #1
I was looking in the package contents—as one does—and there's a change log in there, but it hasn't been updated since 1 January 2016 with MBP 1.72. Obviously all the changes to the game have been written down because they're in the launcher, so could that Change Log.txt file in the main PQ directory be updated with all the changes since 1.72? I want to be able to see when specific things about the game changed, so that would be great!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yoshicraft224

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
16 Dec 2020 07:32 #2
Either myself or HiGuy will have to update from the logs, but possible if we care enough :p

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NF

• NF
  • NF's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Thank you received: 405
16 Dec 2020 20:11 #3
Good to know! I hope this actually does happen, since I'd assume this is easier than actually fixing bugs, but what do I know?

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.769 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.