file CLA Update?

• Invictaa
  • Invictaa's Avatar Topic Author
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
  • Thank you received: 15
06 Feb 2021 09:25 #1
I was just wondering if there were any plans in the future for adding all of the newer custom levels into the custom levels archive so they could all be downloaded at once. I see there are a lot of newer levels in the Custom Levels forum, and I wanted to know if they would get added into the CLA at some point to save the hassle of installing individual levels.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 31
06 Feb 2021 13:04 #2
One person was working on it some time ago but he is no longer in the community now, and with him gone that probably won't be happening for a long time tbh. It's not out of the question but it is a really huge task to make sure all 2000+ levels are working properly and such and the payoff is very small.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.854 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.